- RETAILING GIANTS. // Home Textiles Today;Aug2014, Vol. 35 Issue 10, p22
The article lists top 50 U.S,-based home furnishing retailers on the basis of their business growth Wal-Mart Stores Inc., Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. and Target Corp.
- Wal-Mart's Big Window of Opportunity in Canada. ORGEL, DAVID // SN: Supermarket News;2/7/2011, Vol. 59 Issue 6, p10
The article presents the author's comments on how the entry of Target Corp. in Canada's market, could create worries for big retailers like Wal-Mart Stores Inc.
- Leaders in the Trade Class Become More Alike. // MMR;5/17/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p59
The article reports on the similarity of two retailers Wal-Mart Stores Inc. and Target Corp. in the U.S.
- Walmart, Target dominate Atlanta. // SN: Supermarket News;8/25/2014, Vol. 62 Issue 15, p18
Statistics related to business of retail stores Walmart and Target in Atlanta, Georgia during the weeks of July 14, 28 and August 11, 2014.
- Latest Retailer Ranking Shows Industry in Flux. ORGEL, DAVID // SN: Supermarket News;11/14/2011, Vol. 59 Issue 46, p10
The article offers information on the top 10 retailers along with their scores from the Kantar Retail's 15th annual PowerRanking report which includes Wal-Mart Stores Inc. with 54.2%, Target Corp. with 49.4% and Kroger with 38.8%.
- Wal-Mart Leads Mixed Broadlines Bunch. Ryan, Thomas J. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;11/15/2000, Vol. 180 Issue 93, p17
No abstract available.
- Kroger, Wal-Mart, Target Best Category Managers. // Supermarket News Exclusive Insight;6/ 7/2011, p5
The article reports that Kroger, Wal-Mart and Target have been named the top three retailers in category management best practices in Kantar Retail's 2011 Category Leadership Benchmarking study.
- Discounters face off in Princeton. Brookman, Faye // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;4/9/1999, Vol. 177 Issue 68, p11
Presents news items concerning the United States retail industry. Expansion plans of Wal-Mart Stores and Target in the New Jersey area; Relocation of Renaissance Cosmetics Inc.'s Cosmair division to its headquarters in Stamford, Connecticut.
- YOUR ESSENTIAL shopping guide. // All You;9/14/2012 Special Issue, p115
A list of brands and retailers featured in the September 14, 2012 issue of the "All You" magazine is presented including J.C. Penney Co. Inc., Target Corp., and Wal-Mart Stores Inc.