HONORS 2009: 40 UNDER 40 CLASS
- BOB DAHLIN. // SGB;May2009, Vol. 42 Issue 4, p31
The article presents information regarding Bob Dahlin, a buyer at the firm Dunham's Sports. Dahlin's retail career started in 1994 working part time for Dunham's while attending college. After college he got department manager position in Dunham's headquarter store. In his current job, Dahlin is...
- WORTH DOING a great newspaper ad for Jeneal Rohrback at the Caxton Awards 2002. // AdMedia;Dec2002, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p22
Focuses on the speech given by the speakers who addressed the Caxton Awards 2002 ceremony in Couran Cove Island Resort on Stradbroke Island in Australia. Comments on the commercials shown by Jonathan Kneebone, creative director of Glue Society; Views of Simon Canning, editor of the journal...
- Old guard leaders feted by Bethune-DuBois Fund. // Jet;7/2/90, Vol. 78 Issue 12, p16
Reports on the fifth annual Bethune-DuBois awards dinner, which honored four blacks who have made significant strides for their people in education, politics and labor, and brought together both old guard and new leadership members. Purpose of fund; Other participants.
- You go girl. // NZ Business;Dec2002/Jan2003, Vol. 16 Issue 11, p6
Focuses on the award winners of the Westpac Dunedin Business Awards 2002 held in New Zealand. Recipient of the manufacturing category award; Other winners of the award.
- 2003 HR Pro to be named February 18. // South Carolina Business Journal;Feb2003, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p1
Highlights the annual Human Resources Professional of the Year Awards of the South Carolina Chamber of Commerce in Columbia, South Carolina. Collaboration of the Chamber with the South Carolina Society for Human Resources Management in organizing the event; Keynote speaker of the dinner event;...
- on the cover. // Saint Charles Avenue;Nov2010, p1
The article offers information on the recognition of awardees of the 2010 Alexis de Tocqueville Society Awards to be held at the Roosevelt New Orleans Hotel in Louisiana on November 20, 2010.
- NZ AWARDS. // Journal of the Australian & New Zealand Institute of Insurance &;Aug/Sep2010, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p39
The article provides information on the Annual New Zealand Awards Dinner to be held in Auckland, New Zealand on October 20, 2010.
- Book now for a place at SuperMeat. // Meat Trades Journal;6/10/2011, p7
The article reports on the upcoming SuperMeat and Fish Awards to be held at the Park Lane Hilton in London, England on July 7, 2011.
- Local Teacher Recognized for Commitment to Agricultural Science. // Trammel Trace Tribune (Tatum, TX);8/21/2008, Vol. 33 Issue 32, p6
The article reports on the recognition given to 200 teachers and supporters of agricultural science given by the Agriculture Teachers Association of Texas (VATAT) in Corpus Christi, Texas.