- Pacsun Names Schoenfeld To Top Post. Edelson, Sharon // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;6/18/2009, Vol. 197 Issue 126, p14
The article announces that Gary H. Schoenfeld was appointed president and chief executive officer of Pacific Sunwear of California Inc.
- Taking Stock:. // FN: Footwear News;06/22/2009, Vol. 65 Issue 24, p30
The article offers updates related to the structure of the shoe industry in the U.S. A new study by NPD Group Inc. reveals an increased of 7.9% in the sales of outdoor footwear and 5.8% in the sales of sport leisure for the three months ended in April 2010. Gary Schoenfeld was appointed...
- Still awesome after all these years. Hofman, Mike // Inc.;Dec99, Vol. 21 Issue 18, p36
Interviews Gary Schoenfeld, president and chief executive officer of Vans, a maker of sneakers for teenagers in the United States. Reorganization of the company in 1995; Technique in keeping up with trends; Plans of the company to cater to more traditional team sports.
- Under Armour Launches Performance Eyewear. Carroll, Deirdre // Vision Monday;5/21/2007, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p112
The article reports on the launch of Performance Eyewear sunwear collection by Under Armour, a sport performance apparel firm. The sunwear collection, which was created for sport enthusiasts, was released through Eyeking LLC in New York. Raphael Peck, vice president of product creation and...
- Data Trends. // Sell!ng;Oct99, p1
Presents a survey on chief executive officers and sales executives in the United States on the factors separating high-performing sales professionals from low-performing sales professionals.
- Can a CEO be a sales manager too? // ABA Banking Journal;Jun89, Vol. 81 Issue 6, p34
Focuses on the effectiveness of a dual role as chief executive officer and sales manager. Influence of the intense competition from other financial services in the development of the dual role; Concern on the scarcity of qualified candidates for the role; Emphasis on sales calls by branch managers.
- Pacific Sunwear CEO Outlines Comeback Plan. Gomez, Alisha // Orange County Business Journal;9/14/2009, Vol. 32 Issue 37, p1
The article reports on the plan of the new chief executive officer (ECO) of Pacific Sunwear, Gary Schoenfeld, to return to selling teen clothes in Anaheim, California. Schoenfeld says that he is invoking strategies that devise teen clothing retailer by reversing many strategies used by former...
- Ex-Vans CE0 Gary Schoenfeld Joins Global Brands. Ryan, Thomas J. // SGB;Jul2007, Vol. 40 Issue 7, p16
The article reports that Global Brands Group, an international brand management company, has named Gary Schoenfeld, former president and chief executive officer (CEO) of Vans, as its co-CEO and president. He will be responsible for the company's retail, merchandising, and food and beverage...
- Rising Sun. NIEMI, WAYNE // FN: Footwear News;Jun2013, p3
An interview with chief executive officer (CEO) Gary Schoenfeld of Pacific Sunwear of California Inc., a retail clothing company that operates under the PacSun brand, is presented. Topics discussed include overcoming financial challenges and profitability in the footwear industry, marketing...