Volvo secures record truck order in India
- Eicher inaugurates workshop in Nepal. // Commercial Vehicle;Jun2013, Vol. 7 Issue 9, p16
The article reports on the inauguration of a workshop and parts distribution centre for Eicher branded trucks and buses by VE Commercial Vehicles Ltd. (VECV) in Kathmandu, Nepal.
- VOLVO INTRODUCES 2011 RANGE. // Diesel;Nov/Dec2010, Vol. 10 Issue 5, p18
The article reports on the introduction of Volvo Trucks' ADR 80/30 complaint line-up that employs selective catalytic reduction (SCR) technology in preparation for the local introduction of the stringent new emissions standards on January 2011.
- Better service for Volvo Trucks in Balkans. // Automotive Logistics;Finished Vehicle Logistics, p06
The article reports on a large facility opened by Volvo Trucks in Belgrade, Serbia in summer 2008. The opening of the facility came following a record 2007 when truck deliveries in the country hit 560, more than double that of 2006. It is noted that the facility will be a multifunction service...
- Frugal Tech. Raheja, Anirudh // Commercial Vehicle;Oct2015, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p128
An interview with Vinod Aggarwal of VE Commercial Vehicles Ltd., an automobile company in India, is presented. Topics discussed include the growth in sales of haulage, construction and mining trucks in India, the construction of the Euro VI medium-duty engine truck plant by automaker Volvo...
- Volvo aiming for 100 FMX sales in 2010. // Commercial Motor;11/18/2010, Vol. 213 Issue 5408, p12
The article offers information on the sales forecast predicted by the company Volvo Trucks, stating sales of 100 FMX tippers by the end of 2010.
- Volvo Trucks delivers a record in 2005. // Trailer / Body Builders;Feb2006, Vol. 47 Issue 4, p13
Reports on the market performance of Volvo Trucks in 2005. Total number of trucks delivered by Volvo during the year; Increase in the total market in Europe; Percentage of increase the total heavy-truck market in North America; Growth in the sales of Volvo trucks in Russia.
- Volvo Trucks starts production in Kaluga. // Automotive Manufacturing Solutions;Mar/Apr2009, p10
The article reports that Volvo Trucks has started production at its new facility in Kaluga, Russia, the first foreign manufacturer to start commercial vehicle production in the country. The decision of Volvo to build a plant in Russia is to take advantage of new custom duties that took effect in...
- People and Positions. // Trailer / Body Builders;Oct2003, Vol. 44 Issue 12, p82
Reports on people and positions in the truck industry as of October 2003. Management team named by Ravens; Executives appointed by Volvo Trucks; Promotion of Nick Panza as senior vice-president of Paccar Inc.
- VE Commercial Vehicles global sales up 50% in March 2016. // Aroq - Just-Auto.com (Global News);4/7/2016, p29
The article reports on the total number of units sold by VE Commercial Vehicles, a joint venture of Volvo Group and Eicher Motors, as of March 2016.