Turning tech into trailers
- Dell Computer Builds a Framework for Success. Schmitz, Barbra M. // Computer-Aided Engineering;Feb2000, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p10
Focuses on the redesigning of Dell Computer Group's products, including the Optiframe S, L, M, and MT PC chassis. Benefits of Dell's redesign efforts; Goal of Dell's Optiframe design team; Information on the methodology used in redesigning the chassis; Details on Design for Assembly software.
- Small-biz contest seeks Hoosier entries. // Indianapolis Business Journal;2/5/2007, Vol. 27 Issue 49, p16A
The article reports that the National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB) and Dell Computer Corp. have created the Dell/NFIB Small Business Excellence Award to recognize small businesses across the U.S. that use information technology in an innovative way to improve customer service. Each...
- DESIGN CONFERENCES IN CYBERSPACE. Payne, Darwin Reid // TD&T: Theatre Design & Technology;Winter97, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p41
The author describes tools and methods that he uses to share his scenography concepts with directors and production staff through email. Among the tools used are the software products Painter and Poser from Fractal Design, WalkThrough from Virtus and Studio Pro from Strata and Adobe Photoshop....
- Dell to resell RIM solution. Bruno, Antony // RCR;11/29/99, Vol. 18 Issue 48, p7
Focuses on Dell Computer Corp.'s plan to resell Research in Motion Ltd.'s BlackBerry wireless electronic mail solution at the end of November 1999. Research In Motion's vision for the evolution of the information appliance; Dell's commitment to supply its customers with integrated, end-to-end...
- Brands on Twitter risk being labelled as just spammers. McEleny, Charlotte // New Media Age;8/6/2009, p04
The article reports on the marketing campaigns launched by several brands, including Microsoft's Bing, Dell and Lucky Voice, on Twitter in 2009. These forms of campaigns have been compared by media experts to spam marketing. MoonFruit has been criticized for launching such initiative that made...
- downtime. // Computer Weekly;7/6/2010, p32
The article offers news briefs related to high technology industries. As stated, German researchers at the University of Regensburg have developed a method to convert consumer digital cameras into cheap oxygen sensors. It also reports on a study where researchers used 20 million blog posts to a...
- Updated guidelines for trailers. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2013, Vol. 54 Issue 8, p34
The article offers information on practices and technical bulletins that were approved by the Truck Trailer Manufacturers Association (TTMA) during a meeting conducted in Point Clear, Alabama on April 25, 2013.
- Welcome to the TTMA convention. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2014, Vol. 55 Issue 8, p42
Photographs of members of the Truck Trailer Manufacturers Association (TTMA) Hospitality Committee in 2014 are presented.
- Good sports. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2014, Vol. 55 Issue 8, p48
Photographs of the Truck Trailer Manufacturers Association (TTMA) Sports Committee members in 2014 are presented.