- Parts drive 9% growth in U.S. furniture exports. Carroll, Brian // Furniture/Today;11/1/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 8, p10
Reports on the increase in the furniture exports in the U.S. Contribution of the improved exports of furniture parts to other countries on the increase; Amount of export of furniture and parts; Countries who topped the list of importers of the furniture.
- Finnishing touches. // Cabinet Maker;10/26/2001, Issue 5261, p22
Focuses on the desire of Finland to export more stylish furniture. Condition of the country's reputation for furniture designs; Domination of style at Habitare; Percentage of finnishing exports in the country.
- Style: Italicize for greater impact. // Cabinet Maker;5/24/2002, Issue 5288, p11
Reports on the condition of the furniture manufacturing industry in Italy. Indications of the conduction of the Salone del Mobile; Comparison of the exports between Italy and other countries; Percentage of the market of the furniture exports of the country.
- Thai furniture exports reach record levels. // Cabinet Maker;3/11/2011, Issue 5728, p11
The article reports on the increase of Thailand's furniture exports for 2010.
- Mexico paces 11% rise in first-half U.S. exports. Carroll, Brian // Furniture/Today;10/27/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 8, p79
Reports on the increase in U.S. exports of furniture to Mexico during the first half of 2003. Shift of upholstery production to the south; Canada's reversal of a decline in intake of U.S.-made furniture; Total value of residential furniture and furniture parts exported to Mexico.
- China sees further growth in furniture exports. Carroll, Brian // Furniture/Today;12/10/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 14, p20
Reports the growth in the furniture exports according to the China National Furniture Association. Increase of the population of furniture manufacturers; Accession to the World Trade Organization facilitates the continued export growth; Decline of tariffs implementation of furniture imports.
- Scottish exports drop. // Cabinet Maker;12/5/2003, Issue 5367, p8
Focuses on the economic performance of furniture export in Scotland. Decline in sales; Declivity of export.
- Brazilians carving out export niche. Evans, Gary // Furniture/Today;8/25/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 50, p22
Reports on the status of furniture exports to the U.S. in Brazil. Challenges faced by manufacturers in breaking into the U.S. market; Development of export promotion agency to support the furniture industry; Impact of the tight market competition from China on local manufacturers.
- Malaysia looking to boost exports. Carroll, Brian // Furniture/Today;8/25/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 50, p54
Focuses on the efforts of the government to boost furniture exports in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Establishment of the Malaysian Furniture Promotion Council; Emphasis on encouraging creativity in design; Support of the private sector for the move.