Malaysia rules OK for the UK
- EYES OPEN WIDE IN LAS VEGAS. Christianson, Rich // Wood & Wood Products;Jun2007, Vol. 112 Issue 7, p15
The author reflects on the exhibits of Chinese cabinet manufacturers at the Kitchen/Bath Industry Show in 2007 in Las Vegas, Nevada. He asserts that several wondered whether Chinese awaited a larger invasion force to take the U.S. kitchen and bath industry by surprise. He claims that an...
- Malaysian government endorses MIFF show. Russell, Thomas // Furniture/Today;10/17/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 7, p237
Reports on the approval of a proposal for a single furniture trade show starting in 2006 by the government in Malaysia. Endorsement of the Malaysian International Furniture Fair (MIFF) as the sole venue; Request of MIFF to accommodate Malaysian Furniture Export Exhibition and the Export...
- Trading places. // Cabinet Maker;04/20/2001, Issue 5234, p28
Reports on Thailand's furniture industry. Growing exports; Innovative designs; Growing choice of materials.
- Parts drive 9% growth in U.S. furniture exports. Carroll, Brian // Furniture/Today;11/1/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 8, p10
Reports on the increase in the furniture exports in the U.S. Contribution of the improved exports of furniture parts to other countries on the increase; Amount of export of furniture and parts; Countries who topped the list of importers of the furniture.
- Casual market convenes in Chicago. // Furniture/Today;9/16/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p9
Highlights the International Casual Furniture & Accessories Market trade show in Chicago, Illinois. Sponsor of the event; Features of the Event; Winners of the Casual Furniture Design Excellence Awards.
- Fresh Fare. // Interior Design;Jul2001, Vol. 72 Issue 9, p114
Features furniture exhibited at the 2001 International Contemporary Furniture Fair held at New York City's Jacob Javits Center. Giig & Iggi's set of nesting tables; Arvid's three-legged stool; Angela Adam's cotton/linen, handpainted fabrics.
- market. // Interior Design;Jul2001, Vol. 72 Issue 9, p116
Features furniture exhibited at the 2001 International Contemporary Furniture Fair held at New York City's Jacob Javits Center. Tribeca Design Collective Dune's products; Cortina Leather's brand of leather products; Tile paintings of Emmett Kerrigan; Carnegie's Xorel Surfaces.
- Major market gains status in just 2 years. Edmonds, Tom // Furniture/Today;05/14/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 35, p22
Focuses on the Salao do Movel Brasil furniture exhibition in Brazil. Show organizers' plans of expanding coverage into Europe and North America; Comparison of the total number of attendees in the 2001 and 2000 event; Importance of the exhibition for the Brazilian furniture industry.
- Styles range from sober simplicity to colorful curves. Carroll, Brian // Furniture/Today;05/14/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 35, p24
Reports on the holding of the 2001 Scandinavian Furniture Fair in Copenhagen, Denmark. Highlights of the exhibition; Features of products to be exhibited; Industry trends highlighted during the exhibition.