An easy to use and clear site for promoting Furnitureland
- Winning with the Web. Carroll, Brian // Furniture/Today;7/9/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 43, p1
Reports the use of Web sites by furniture businesses in the United States. Reason of Frontera Home Furnishings for focusing in electronic retailing; Services offered by FurnitureItalia.com; Effectiveness of affiliate programs on the Net.
- Ethical online solution. // Cabinet Maker;4/20/2007, Issue 5534, p4
The article reviews the web site www.teak-root.co.uk from Worldwide Trading.
- Allied keeps product details an online secret. // Cabinet Maker;05/18/2001, Issue 5238, p4
Reports the lack of product details in the Web site of Allied Carpets furniture company. Contents of the Web page; Blank screen in the special offers section; Effectiveness of the store finder section.
- cm ready to launch website at the NEC. // Cabinet Maker;1/18/2002, Issue 5270, p1
Reports on 'Cabinet Maker' magazine's launching of a Web site containing information about the furniture industry in Great Britain.
- Practically interactive. Atkinson, Kathryn // Cabinet Maker;07/21/2000, Issue 5197, p7
Features the Web site Stylesource, designed to attract furniture industry consumers.
- Information overload. Calton, Rachel // Cabinet Maker;1/26/2007, Issue 5522, p25
The article reviews the web site Furniture.ie, an online furniture retailer in Ireland.
- AOS/AICO update office Web site. // Furniture/Today;7/13/2009, Vol. 33 Issue 43, p28
The article the reviews the Web site, located at www.aosaico.com, from the AOS/ AICO Office Systems, a division of residential furniture source AICO.
- A taste of what's to come. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;10/12/2007, Issue 5559, p34
The article reviews the Web site www.petercarlson.co.uk from Peter Carlson Interiors (PCI) in Stockport, England.
- Making the connection. // Cabinet Maker;07/14/2000, Issue 5196, p7
Features online shopping Web sites dedicated to the furniture industry.