Dansk reaps rewards of its Lakeside revamp
- Dansk's 2-Go store takes away the wait. // Cabinet Maker;8/31/2001, Issue 5253, p3
Reports the opening of a furniture store by Dansk International in Essex, England. Perspectives on the delivery of goods for customer; Significance of Essex Radio and the local press for the promotion of the store; Purchase of container items for additional stocks.
- Moving on up. Castle, David // Cabinet Maker;06/19/98, Issue 5093, p19
Features London, England-based Dansk International. Features of its stores; Company history; Store locations; Benefits from selling Danish furniture; Suppliers for the company's Italian and American made furniture; Profile of customers; Future plans of the company.
- Dansk 2 Go to double retail space. // Cabinet Maker;7/19/2002, Issue 5296, p2
Reports on the renovation of the Dansk International's Dansk 2 Go furniture store in Essex, England. Information on expansion plans for the store.
- Dansk's first catalog. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;May94, Vol. 95 Issue 5, p10
Announces Dansk International Designs Ltd.'s market testing of a direct mail catalog program entitled `Dansk Distinctive Designs for the Home.' Contents of the catalog; Retention of marketing and design agency AGA to assist in the development of the catalog.
- Sales as changeable as the Easter weather. Baum, Stephanie // Cabinet Maker;4/5/2002, Issue 5281, p1
Reports the sales acquired by several stores in Great Britain during Easter week. Increase of sales in Dansk International furniture store; Comparison of sales acquired during Christmas and Easter week; Improvement of sales in the Forge Carpets & Beds.
- The great Dansk. Fitzpatrick, Doreen D.; Finucane, Stephanie // Westchester County Business Journal;4/17/95, Vol. 34 Issue 16, pWW10
Focuses on Ted Nierenberg, founder and former president and chief executive of Dansk International Designs Ltd. Inspiration for beginning the business; Love of photography; Landscaping of the garden at his Armonk, New York estate. INSET: Untitled (Ted Nierenberg's garden)..
- Storeopenings. // Furniture/Today;07/31/2000, Vol. 24 Issue 46, p42
Highlights the opening of furniture retail stores in the United States. Retail store opening of two Norwalk Furniture retailers in Maine and Ohio; Installation of an Ekornes Stressless Zone at Arnwine's Home Furnishings; Phoenix unit of Flexsteel Comfort Seating.
- Therapedic honors Miami-area retailers. // Furniture/Today;6/3/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 38, p24
Reports the recognition of furniture retailers by Therapedic International and Therapedic Florida with the Therapedic's President's Award. Sample list of recognized stores; Contribution of the loyalty of retailers to the sales of the company.
- Measuring your store's performance. // Furniture/Today;12/30/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 17, p22
Presents a chart depicting the sales performance of furniture stores in the U.S. in 2002. Estimates on the gross margin percentage of large stores; Percentage of bank cards transaction in medium stores; Prevalence of special orders in small stores.