PEDFA to Issue $45 Million in Bonds for Amtrak Converter Station
- Private Pennsylvania Schools Launch Pooled Bond Program. Higginbotham, Stacey // Bond Buyer;12/26/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31044, p3
Reports on the Pennsylvania Economic Development Financing Authority's preparation for the sale of $23 million worth of bonds as part of a debt program offered to the commonwealth's private schools. Program structure; Series of bonds under the program.
- Pennsylvania Agency Caps Of Utility Deal With $100 Million Sale. D'Ambrosio, Gillian // Bond Buyer;9/19/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31723, p3
Reports on the plan of the Pennsylvania Economic Development Financing Authority to sell variable-rate exempt facilities revenue bonds in Pennsylvania. Terms and value of the planned move; Use of the proceeds to construct a power plant; Amount of the private-activity bond cap.
- Amtrak Aims First Tax-Exempt Deal at Infrastructure Needs. Hoffman, David // Bond Buyer;03/01/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30839, p48
Reports that the National Railroad Passenger Corp., or Amtrak Corp., is putting together its first tax-exempt bond sale. Sale of the bonds through the Pennsylvania Economic Development Financing Authority; Plan to use the bonds to build a `frequency converter' as part of a modernization plan;...
- Pennsylvania Board OKs Harrisburg Parking Deal. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;12/5/2013, Vol. 122 Issue 34023, p1
The article reports on the approval of a 40-year parking lease deal in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania by the Pennsylvania Economic Development Financing Authority (PEDFA). It mentions that 286.9 million U.S. dollars will be issued by a consortium consisting of the financial firm Guggenheim Securities...
- NORTHEAST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;06/12/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30910, p35
Reports on the status of municipal bonds planned for release by states of the United States in the spring and summer of 2000. New Jersey Educational Facilities Authority; New York City general obligation bonds; Pennsylvania Economic Development Financing Authority revenue bonds.
- Bond Sale for Harrisburg, Pa., Incinerator Delayed. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;12/4/2013, Vol. 122 Issue 34022, p1
The article reports that the Lancaster County Solid Waste Management Authority in Pennsylvania has rescheduled a 130 million U.S. dollars bond sale to fund the purchase of an incinerator to December 9-10, 2013 from December 4-5, 2013 due to delay in finalizing a 260 million U.S. dollars lease of...
- Pennsylvania Issuers to Sell $153 Million Through 10 Transactions. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;11/16/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32011, p29
This article reports that Pennsylvania issuers plan to sell about $152.5 million of debt through 10 issues scheduled for this week. The deals coming to market include the Pennsylvania Economic Development Financing Authority's $54 million solid waste disposal bond sale and Philadelphia's Center...
- Final Closing Near for Harrisburg Incinerator Sale. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;12/16/2013, Vol. 122 Issue 34028, p1
The article reports that the closing for the purchase of Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, incinerator by the Lancaster County Solid Waste Management Authority is scheduled for December 23, 2013. It informs that the final price for the agency's purchase is set under 130 million dollars and mentions that...
- Harrisburg, Pa., Parking Bonds Junk Amid Dispute. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;7/14/2016, Vol. 1 Issue 34544, p1
A dispute over parking payments continues amid S&P Global Services' downgrade to junk bond status of bonds that funded a long-term parking lease.