Ohio Sells Some Bonds, But Holds Refunding Deal for Better Market
- San Francisco PUC Pushes $4.6B Package for Hetch Hetchy System. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;5/7/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31381, p40
Reports the pla to present voters on the bond measures by the San Francisco Public Utilities Commission, California. Creation of authority to issue bonds for repair payments; Emphasis on the delay of bond selling and award contracts to fix decrepit system; Discussion on the governance system...
- IBO Leery Of N.Y. City TIF District. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;3/13/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31592, p1
Reports that New York City Independent Budget Office has reiterated its skepticism of the city's plan to use commercial and residential development-dependent, tax increment financing bonds. Possible utilization of the bonds proceeds in remaking of the far West Side in Manhattan; Reason for the...
- Iowa County Readies $45M for Arena Project. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;11/30/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31275, p56
Reports that Polk County, Iowa, plans to implement its alternative borrowing plan for an arena and renovated auditorium and exhibition hall with a competitive sale of $45 million of general obligation bonds. Reason why the plan for a bond issue by the county was postponed; Company selected to...
- Ohio Building Authority plans three issues totaling as much as $375 million. Goldsmith, Steve // Bond Buyer;10/22/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30505, p4
Reports on the Ohio Building Authority's plans of bringing three new bond deals into the market. Total value of the bond deals the agency is planning to bring into market; Amount in lease-rental bonds sold by the authority in September 1998; Other state issuers that are preparing new bond deals.
- Bonds to Burnish Dome. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;4/12/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33498, p7
The article reports on the fiscal budget bill drafted by Kansas Senate which proposes a bond-financed renovation of the statehouse in Topeka.
- Tulsa's Expo Square to Benefit From Second Debt Issue. Victory, Darren // Bond Buyer;9/4/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31216, p5
No abstract available.
- New Mexico Hospital District to Sell More GOs After Construction Costs Spike. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;9/15/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32467, p6
The article reports on the plan of the Artesia Special Hospital District to use proceeds from the competitive sale of $8 million in general obligation bonds to complete the renovation of an old hospital building in New Mexico. Proceeds from $20 million of general obligation bonds approved by...
- EI Paso Library Unveiled. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;10/24/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32493, p31
The article reports on the renovation of the El Paso Main Library which was funded by $9.6 million in proceeds from the city's $414 million of quality of life general obligation bonds by voters in 2000 in Texas. The renovated facility has a 250-seat auditorium, children's library and art...
- Colo. School District To Go Greener. Philyaw, Jason // Bond Buyer;2/27/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32576, p1
The article reports on the plan of Boulder Valley, Colorado School District RE-2 to take bids for $120 million of general obligation debt in February 27, 2007. The proceeds will be used to building renovations that increase energy efficiency and modernize aging structures across the northern...