With Air-Intake Filters, Automaker Keeps Cooling Tower Free of Debris
- Tool helps ease recovery process. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;6/03/96, Vol. 198 Issue 5, p29
Reports on the `Quick-Pierce' Vise-Grip, a tool that provides another method of refrigerant removal, especially if the line is in an awkward or difficult-to-reach place, or does not have fittings.
- Cottonwood Filter Screens Stop Cooling Tower and Condenser Coil Fouling - The Easy Way! // Engineered Systems;Jul2015, Vol. 32 Issue 7, p50
The article offers information on the Cottonwood Filter Screens from heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) company Air Solutions Co. for cooling towers and condenser coils.
- Ten-Point Purchasing Guide: In-Room Air Purifiers. Rittri, Bengt // Nursing Homes: Long Term Care Management;Jul2002, Vol. 51 Issue 7, p33
Provides several points to consider before purchasing an in-room air purification system. Filter efficiency; Air volume capacity; Specific health concerns.
- Air Aid. Henkenius, Merle // Popular Mechanics;Sep2001, Vol. 178 Issue 9, p94
Provides information and instructions in installing systems that improve indoor air quality. Details on electronic air filters; Selection of humidifiers; Features of ultraviolet disinfectors.
- The contractor-expert: How to recommend an air filter. McCarthy, Sean // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;06/21/99, Vol. 207 Issue 8, p14
Presents a question-and-answer advisory on the use of indoor air filters. Importance of air filtration devices; Differences between air filters and air cleaners; Types of air filters and air cleaners.
- Media air cleaners play role in contractor IAQ sales, says Research Products Corp. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;07/05/99, Vol. 207 Issue 10, p38
Reports on the use of media air cleaners to improve indoor air quality. Use of heated media to remove particles from the air; Installation requirements; Four principles of filtration.
- Breathing easy. Klamp, Thomas // Heating & Ventilating Review;Jul2011, Vol. 50 Issue 9, p31
This article discusses the health benefits of installing air filters in buildings.
- What's NEW. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;01/08/2001, Vol. 212 Issue 2, p8
Features heating and ventilation industry equipment and supplies available in the United States as of January 8, 2001. Nu-Calgon cleaning solvent for refrigeration and air conditioning systems; Automatic discharge temperature valve from MadTech LLC; Extech Instruments fold-up pocket...
- Best test points for chiller troubleshooting and maintenance. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;11/12/2012, Vol. 247 Issue 11, Special section p8
The article offers information on several products that can be used in maintaining chiller including process clamp meter, thermal imager, and vibration tester.