VRFZ System Meets Hospice's Need for Simultaneous Cooling, Heating
- HVAC. // Qualified Remodeler;Mar2007, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p78
The article evaluates several heating, ventilation and air-conditioning products including the Mr. Slim Series from Mitsubishi Electric, Fond'ice from Fondis and EasyHeat's Warm Tiles electric floor warming device.
- Challenging Jobs Often Call for Ductless Systems. Siegel, James J. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;06/18/2001, Vol. 213 Issue 7, p10
Focuses on the benefits from the use of ductless split systems. Installation of ductless split systems; Installation of ductless splits at Southern California A/C.
- The Buzz for August 11, 2010. // ACCA Insider;8/11/2010, Issue 369, p4
The article offers information on various developments related to the heating, ventilation and air conditioning equipment (HVAC) industry which include declining sizes of new homes, new HVAC equipment and new green energy sources used by HVAC contractors.
- HVAC. Carley, Larry // Counterman;Oct2015, Vol. 33 Issue 10, p76
The article offers information on various aspects related to heating ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) material including major compnents, functions, and installation.
- Hybrid VRF offers robust alternative. Grayston, Mark // Heating & Ventilating Review;Dec2015, Vol. 55 Issue 2, p20
The article offers brief information on the Hybrid VRF (HVRF) technology for air conditioning systems from Mitsubishi Electric.
- Mitsubishi tries to grab contractors' attention. Skaer, Mark // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;02/28/2000, Vol. 209 Issue 9, p56
Features the split-ductless heating and air conditioning systems from Mitsubishi Electric Corp. as exhibited at the International Air Conditioning, Heating, Refrigeration Expo 2000. Opportunities offered by the ductless technology to heating and ventilation contractors; Number of units sold...
- Back to Basics. McKew, Howard J. // Engineered Systems;Jan2006, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p16
The article focuses on the design specifications of an air conditioning and heating system. The air conditioning and heating system that has to be designed must meet various criteria. The system consists of a 12,000 cubic feet per minute (cfm) cold fan supply air system and 6,000-cfm hot fan...
- Portable Units Thrive Under Harsh Conditions. Turpin, Joanna R. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;2/9/2004, Vol. 221 Issue 6, p12
Focuses on portable air conditioning and heating units. Harsh conditions in which the portable units may be placed; Widespread use of the units by the U.S. military; Use of the units in disaster clean-up operations.
- Portable Equipment Moves The Crowd. Turpin, Joanna R. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;2/9/2004, Vol. 221 Issue 6, p14
Reports on the portable heating and air-cooling equipment featured at the 2004 International Air-Conditioning, Heating, Refrigerating Exposition held in Anaheim, California. Portable Dual-Hose air conditioner from Fedders; PC7 personal space cooler from MovinCool; Room Conditioner from Reiker;...