Affiliate Subs Boom
- Regional players have hit-and-miss quarter. Meyer, Dan // RCR Wireless News;5/6/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 18, p17
Reports on the financial results posted by five regional wireless carriers in the U.S. for the first quarter of 2002. Nextel Partners Inc.; Alamosa Holdings Inc.; AirGate PCS Inc.; Qwest Communications International Inc.; Hickory-Tech Corp.
- Alamosa PCS launches Wisconsin markets. // RCR Wireless News;11/20/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 47, p21
Reports that Alamosa PCS Holdings Inc. has launched Sprint PCS' wireless telecommunication service in Wisconsin.
- Alamosa PCS exceeds expectations. // RCR Wireless News;1/15/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p19
Provides information on the subscriber base reported by wireless operator Alamosa PCS Holdings Inc., a Sprint PCS affiliate, in 2000.
- Nextel announces Gulf Coast coverage. // RCR;06/12/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 24, p39
Announces Nextel Partners Inc.'s launching of its digital wireless network in Mississippi Gulf Coast and Florida Gulf Coast regions.
- Nextel Partners serves Terre Haute. // RCR Wireless News;1/29/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p8
Reports on the launch of Nextel Partners Inc.'s wireless services in Terre Haute, Indiana as well as the Interstate 70 corridor in the United States.
- Nextel Partners launches in Arkansas. // RCR Wireless News;2/12/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p28
Reports the launching of the all-digital wireless network of Nextel Partners Inc. in Arkansas.
- Nextel partners takes on Texas. // RCR;11/01/99, Vol. 18 Issue 44, p23
Announces Nextel Partners Inc.'s launched of Nextel Communication Inc.'s digital wireless service in Waco, Temple and Killeen, Texas.
- Nextel Partners launches service in two more states. // RCR Wireless News;11/27/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 48, p36
Reports on Nextel Partners' launching of wireless services in the Macon, Georgia and Dothan, Alabama areas that give customers access to its digital cellular, Nextel Direct Connect digital two-way radio, wireless Internet and text/numeric paging services.
- Nextel Partners launches in Wis. // RCR Wireless News;4/23/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 17, p30
Announces the launching of the wireless service of the Nextel Partners company in Minnesota and Wisconsin.