Handspring Maintains Revenue Targets
- Handspring revenues well below expectations. // RCR Wireless News;1/20/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p4
Reports on the decline in the revenues of Treco maker Handspring Inc. in the last quarter of 2002. Information on the sales of its mobile phone/personal digital assistant device; Revenue for the second quarter of 2002.
- Palm originals launch new venture. // PC Week;11/09/98, Vol. 15 Issue 45, p6
Reports that Handspring company secured a license for 3Com's Palm operation system along with venture capital from various companies. Aims of the company.
- POCKET DIAGNOSTIC. Gordon, Jacques // Motor Age;Jun2002, Vol. 121 Issue 6, p26
Features several innovative Personal Digital Assistant (PDA) tools. Tips on what to look for when buying a PDA; Performance rating for the Handspring Visor and the Smart Data Systems; Applications of the Casio PocketPC.
- Handspring beats estimates. // RCR Wireless News;1/22/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p26
Reports on the financial performance of handheld maker Handspring Inc. as of January 2001 in San Francisco, California.
- Handspring Warns Of Lower Revenue. McCall, Margo // Wireless Week;4/22/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 16, p23
Reports that Handspring Inc. is expecting a lower than expected revenue in the second quarter of 2002. Companies in which Handspring signed deals with; Actions taken in the Visor product line.
- Smart tools. // Management Today;Jan2002, p31
Evaluates the Treo wireless telephone with built in mobile phone developed by Handspring Inc. in Europe. Internet and electronic mail access offered by the phone; Comparison on the features of Treo with other mobile phones; Price of the product.
- Handspring Down to 2 Finalists. Kelly, Jane Irene // Adweek New England Edition;07/19/99, Vol. 36 Issue 29, p53
Announces that handheld computer developer Handspring is in the final stages of a review for its ad account. Comments from Clare Dean, Handspring's director of marketing communications; Handspring's preferred criteria in the initial round of chemistry meetings; History of Handspring.
- Handspring 4Q earnings solid. // RCR Wireless News;7/22/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 29, p17
Reports on the earnings of Handspring Inc. for the fourth quarter of 2002. Details of its stocks; Net loss posted; Products offered by the company.
- Handspring launches Visor PDA in Japan. Williams, Martyn // InfoWorld;07/03/2000, Vol. 22 Issue 27, p46B
Reports that Handspring launched for the Japanese market a localized version of its Visor handheld personal digital assistant. Availability of the pocket computer; Retail price of the device; Comments from Shigeki Komiyama, general manager of Handspring Japan.