Better In-building Coverage Betters Business
- ADC and the wireless way. Meyers, Jason // Telephony;7/08/96, Vol. 231 Issue 2, p8
Reports on ADC Telecommunications' expansion into the wireless communication systems industry. ADC's ownership of Solitra; Comments from president and chief executive officer Bill Cadogan; ADC's ability to meet the need for wireless solutions; Inroads into making multichannel multipoint...
- TeliaSonera Deploys ADC InterReach Fusion In-Building Wireless Solution at Denmark's Parken Stadium. // Antenna Systems & Technology;May/Jun2009, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p14
The article evaluates the InterReach Fusion solution for in-building cellular coverage from ADC of Wireless Group Europe.
- Surf your intranet for PCS performance. O'Shea, Dan // Telephony;09/08/97, Vol. 233 Issue 10, p7
Features the products to be introduced by ADC Metrica for wireless communication systems during the PCS '97 Showcase to be held in Dallas, Texas. Description of the Metrica/Web product for easier access to performance reports; Features of the Metrica/GDS geographical display system.
- Convergence prompts ADC restructuring. Titch, Steven // Telephony;11/14/94, Vol. 227 Issue 20, p12
Reports on ADC Telecommunications Corp.'s restructuring as a response to market indicators that the convergence of telephony, cable TV and wireless is underway. Honing of operations along specific product and technology lines; Consolidation of wireless business; Realignment of wireless...
- Access takes flight. Meyers, Jason // Telephony;06/15/98, Vol. 234 Issue 24, p10
Reports on ADC Telecommunications Inc.'s introduction of a broadband wireless platform at the 1998 Supercomm exhibition in Atlanta, Georgia. Frequency bands covered by ADC's CellSPan system; Lucrativeness of broadband wireless for competitive local exchange carriers; Competition facing ADC from...
- Motorola, ADC team on SMS platform. // RCR;02/15/99, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p34
Reports on Motorola Inc.'s teamup with ADC Telecommunications Inc. to deliver fault-tolerant platform for advanced wireless short message services.
- ADC enters vendor deal with Qualcomm. // RCR;02/22/99, Vol. 18 Issue 8, p20
Reports on ADC Telecommunications Inc.'s vendor agreement with Qualcomm Inc. for its NewNet wireless messaging products, SMserver short messaging service and the OTAserver over-the-air activation product.
- ADC wins two contracts. // RCR;02/07/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p16
Reports the receipt of two contracts by ADC Telecommunications Inc. to provide its NewNet OTAServer over-the-air activation and SMServer short message technologies to wireless operators in North and South America. Purchase of ADC services by Cellular One and Global Telecom; Performance of...
- ADC tests comply with CALEA. // RCR;09/28/98, Vol. 17 Issue 39, p22
Reports that the NewNet CALEAserver tests carried out by ADC Telecommunications Inc., on JSI Telecom's digital collection platform, called VoiceBox, were successful for compliance with the Communications Assistance for Law Enforcement Act. When deployments of the CALEAserver will begin;...