- PacketVideo, Siemens partner to resell 3G streaming media services. Dano, Mike // RCR Wireless News;6/18/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 25, p28
Reports on the partnership of PacketVideo Corp. with Siemens Information and Communication Mobile to resell the MPEG-4 streaming media technology platform of PacketVideo. Role of Siemens under the agreement; Information on the deals and sales won by PacketVideo as of June 18, 2001; Overview of...
- Making streaming media pay. Aird, Brian // TVB Europe;Apr2001, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p51
Discusses the application of business workflow methodology to the production and delivery of media streaming at Anystream. Cause of the problem with the production and delivery of streaming assets over the Internet; Key features of Anystream Agility Workgroup encoders; Advantage of the Agility...
- PacketVideo, Page Foundry partner to deliver eBooks. // Broadcast Engineering Exclusive Insight;4/17/2012, p9
The article focuses on the partnership between PacketVideo (PV) and Page Foundry to add the latter's electronic (e)Book applications as a core capability of the PV media platform.
- PacketVideo, Nortel to co-market streaming video. // RCR Wireless News;3/12/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 11, p40
Reports on PacketVideo Corp. and Nortel Networks' agreement to co-market streaming video solutions in the United States.
- PacketVideo to feature streaming video apps. Bruno, Antony // RCR Wireless News;12/18/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 51, p20
Reports on PacketVideo Corp.'s introduction of a showcase of streaming video media applications as a way to promote the growth of multimedia applications and its own technology.
- Video and more coming soon to a cell near you. Whitney, Daisy // Electronic Media;8/13/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 33, p19
Reports on PacketVideo Corp.'s next-generation streaming technology. Development of a software for streaming video on mobile devices; Features and applications of the streaming technology; Components of the technology platform.
- PacketVideo paves entry into wireless multimedia. Mooney, Elizabeth V. // RCR;06/19/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 25, p24
Reports that a Las Vegas, Nevada network operator has conducted tests for PacketVideo's streaming media on mobile phone technology.
- Packet inks content deals. Oppelaar, Justin // Daily Variety;06/15/2000, Vol. 268 Issue 9, p8
Reports on multimedia software company Packet Video's streaming media deals with several media and online content companies in the United States as of June 15, 2000.
- Ananova works with PacketVideo on video news clips. // RCR Wireless News;10/29/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 44, p24
Reports on the partnership deal between Ananova Ltd. and PacketVideo. Benefit of the deal.