- Chadmoore teams with others for ad campaign. // RCR;10/26/98, Vol. 17 Issue 43, p13
Focuses on Chadmoore Wireless Group Inc.'s participation in a wireless communications industry advertising campaign.
- Nextel's Warm Handshake. Vaughan, Allyson // Wireless Week;08/28/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 35, p1
Reports that Chadmoore Wireless Group Inc. will sell its assets to Nextel Communications Incorporated. Why the Chadmoore acquisition was appealing for Nextel; Significance of the move; Nextel's next challenge.
- PMC MAXIMIZES RACK STORAGE DENSITY FOR OCP. // Mainframe Computing;
The article discusses PMC-Sierra Inc.'s release of the Adaptec 78165 24-port RAID adapter for the Open Compute Project (OCP).
- The Allure of Nextel. Young, Deborah // Wireless Review;10/15/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 20, p7
Deals with the speculation about a possible merger between telecommunication companies AT&T Wireless and Nextel. Indisputable issues that surround the merger; Details on Nextel's acquisition agreement with Chadmore Wireless; Factor that makes Nextel attractive; Outlook of a merger between the...
- business BRIEFS. // RCR;05/01/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 18, p29
Presents news briefs pertaining to the wireless communication systems industry in the United States as of May 1, 2000. Growth of Chadmoore Wireless Group Inc.; Metawave Communications Corp.'s initial public offering; Agreement between SBA Communications Corp. and Telecorp. PCS to provide...
- Chadmoore buys 16 licenses from American Wireless. // RCR;08/02/99, Vol. 18 Issue 31, p28
Reports on Chadmoore Wireless Group Inc.'s agreement to acquire ten-channel 900 MHz wide-area licenses from American Wireless Network Inc.
- BRIEFS. // Wireless Week;12/3/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 48, p26
Presents news briefs on wireless telecommunication in the United States as of December 3, 2001. Funding received by Octave Communications Inc.; Revenue reported by Chadmoore Wireless Group Inc. for the third-quarter of the year; Regulatory approval received by Mobile Satellite Ventures LP.
- Chadmoore gets license preference. // RCR;3/3/97, Vol. 16 Issue 9, p80
Reports that a Chadmoore Wireless Group Incorporated subsidiary has been awarded `dispositive preferences' to obtain 41 additional channels in the southern United States. Who the award came from; Other marketing agreements made by Chadmoore.
- Chadmoore cancels rights to 5.5m options. // RCR;11/10/97, Vol. 16 Issue 44, p20
States that Chadmoore Wireless Group Incorporated completed an agreement that ends options to acquire 5.5 million shares of its common stock at an exercise price of 50 cents per share. How these options remained outstanding; Comments from Robert Moore, president and chief executive officer of...