Globalstar Subscriber Growth Flat
- Globalstar operations continue amid restructuring. Smith, Hilary // RCR Wireless News;2/25/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p6
Reports on the decision of Globalstar LP to file for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection to the U.S. Bankruptcy Court in Delaware on February 15, 2002. Status of the company at the time of the filing; Implication of Globalstar's decision to file for bankruptcy protection; Information on the...
- Globalstar seeks Chapter 11 protection. // RCR Wireless News;2/18/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 7, p38
Reports that Globalstar L.P. filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court in Delaware, Ohio. Significance of the restructuring plan of the company.
- SATELLITE TELEPHONY: NOT FOR THE CONSUMER. Carroll, Kelly // Telephony;3/4/2002, Vol. 242 Issue 9, p17
Reports the filing of a Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection by Globalstar Inc. in the U.S. Plans of venturing a viable business; Views of senior market analyst Michael Massey on reasons of the financial losses; Advantages of filing the Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection.
- US mobile firm files for bankruptcy protection. // Electronics Weekly;2/20/2002, Issue 2040, p3
Reports on a bankruptcy protection filed by satellite mobile telephone firm Globalstar in the U.S. Information on the company's deal with its creditors; Proposed restructuring plan of the company; Total number of satellites launched by Iridium.
- Globalstar presents ATC technology, discusses bankruptcy. Mooney, Elizabeth V. // RCR Wireless News;7/29/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 30, p17
Focuses on the move of Globalstar to introduce the Ancillary Terrestrial Component (ATC) technology. Efforts of the company to attract investors to its ATC technology; Investment needed by the company to stablish its cash flow; Bankruptcy status of the company; Optimism of the company for its...
- Globalstar says it has enough cash to operate through 2001. Smith, Hilary // RCR Wireless News;4/9/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 15, p32
Reports the status of the fourth quarter revenue of Globalstar LP in the United States as of December 31, 2000. Condition for GlobalStar to seek bankruptcy protection; Number of its suscribers as of March 18, 2001.
- New Valley ends Globalstar rescue. // Mobile Radio Technology;Feb2003, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p18
Reports that investment group New Valley Corp. has terminated an agreement to infuse $55 million into Globalstar LP and help the satellite telephone company emerge from bankruptcy. New Valley's inability to reach a final agreement with the company's creditor committee.
- ICO rolls up bankrupt Globalstar into new company. Motsay, Emily // RCR Wireless News;5/5/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 18, p3
Focuses on the investment made by ICO Global Communications Ltd. to revive bankrupt MSS provider Globalstar LP in the U.S. Amount investment by ICO Global Communications Ltd.; Equity stake of ICO Global Communications Ltd. in Globalstar LP; Business operation of Globalstar LP.
- NEW SAT PHONE SERVICE FROM GLOBALSTAR, SEATEL. // Yachting;May2001, Vol. 189 Issue 5, p41
Provides information on the partnership of Globalstar with SeaTel to provide maritime satellite phone service.