- Showroom. // America's Network;5/15/94, Vol. 98 Issue 10, p50
Features telecommunication equipments and supplies. Includes Peninsula Engineering's high power remote cell; Nextest Communication Products' PocketScopes personal computer-based analyzer; Scope Communications' WireScope 100 cable analyzer. INSET: Snapshot (Token Ring local area network card)..
- Showroom. // America's Network;8/15/94, Vol. 98 Issue 16, p72
Features telecommunication equipments and supplies. Includes Dicon Fiberoptics' turntable bandpass filter; Alber Corp.'s Cellcorder battery multimeter; Endot Industries' Super-Corr innerduct. INSET: PCS terminal for use in U.S..
- Selling to carriers difficult but not impossible. Friduss, Michael J. // America's Network;3/15/95, Vol. 99 Issue 6, p170
Comments on the difficulty of selling products to customers in the telecommunication industry in the United States. Decrease in the number of suppliers; Development of divergent missions and strategies by regional bell operating companies (RBOC); Difficulty of prospective suppliers to enter the...
- Global Telecom equipment: The next three years. // Telecommunications - Americas Edition;Sep94, Vol. 28 Issue 9, p20
Reports on the steady growth of the market of telecommunication equipments. Mobile telephony, fax and terminal equipments.
- Successful suppliers must pledge telecom fraternity. Friduss, Michael J. // America's Network;6/1/95, Vol. 99 Issue 11, p72
Focuses on the requirements for successfully selling network products to service providers. Attention to the four P's of marketing; Stakeholder management; Objectives and time frame issues; Use of industry forums.
- China Mobile hits 20.5 million 4G subscribers. // China Telecom;Aug2014, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p1
The article reports that telecommunication operator China Mobile's fourth generation (4G) service has 20.43 million customers as of July 31, 2014 and mentions topics including the plans of the operator to reduce its third generation (3G) mobile handset subsidies and cancel free handset giveways.
- Zong celebrates for crossing 1million "Super 3G" users. // Flare (Pakistan);Dec2014, p73
The article reports that Pakistan's mobile communications service provider Zong, a subsidiary of China Mobile Communications Corp. (CMCC), celebrated a record achievement of more than one million "Super 3G" customers in November 2014, at an event in Lahore, Pakistan.
- Telecom equipment sales reach $64 billion. Neighly, Patrick // America's Network;02/01/2000, Vol. 104 Issue 2, p14
Reports the status of the factory sales of telecommunications equipment in the United States in the third quarter of 1999. Amount of the sales; Increase in percentage of its sales from 1998.
- Selling in a bundled world. Schiffman, Stephan // Management Review;Apr98, Vol. 87 Issue 4, p62
Presents information on the bundled approach to selling. Telecommunications industry as an example of bundled selling; Advantages of bundled selling; Focus of the bundling approach to selling.