Powell's Dream Team
- Commissioners Sworn In, One To Go. // Wireless Week;06/04/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 23, p1
Reports that Kevin Martin, Michael Copps and Kathleen Abernathy are taking the position of commissioners at the United States Federal Communications Commission.
- FCC Noms Hold the Phone. Mundy, Alicia // MediaWeek;06/04/2001, Vol. 11 Issue 23, p12
Features the three members appointed by the United States (U.S.) government for top positions in the U.S. Federal Communications Commission. Kathleen Abernathy; Kevin Martin; Michael Copps.
- Who are these guys anyway? Keckler, David // Mobile Radio Technology;Jun2001, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p8
Comments on the members of the Federal Communications Commission in the United States. Background on Kathleen Q. Abernathy; Details on the career of Michael J. Copps; Information on Kevin J. Martin.
- New FCC commissioners start work; third in limbo. Halonen, Doug // Electronic Media;06/04/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 23, p28
Reports on the George Bush Administration's nominees to the United States Federal Communications Commission (FCC). Kathleen Abernathy; Michael Copps; Kevin Martin.
- BUSH NAMES INSIDERS TO FCC. Carlson, Caron // eWeek;04/16/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 15, p40
Focuses on the nominees to the United States Federal Communications Commission (FCC) chosen by President George W. Bush during the second week of April 2001. Advisory posts previously held by nominees Kevin Martin and Kathleen Abernathy at the FCC; Nominee Michael Copps' career in government.
- Three Nominated to FCC Commissioner Posts. Fee, Robert // Wireless Design & Development;May2001, Vol. 9 Issue 5, p20
Features the candidates nominated by United States President George W. Bush to the U.S. Federal Communications Commission. Kevin J. Martin; Kathleen Q. Abernathy; Michael J. Copps.
- Two take seats. McConnell, Bill // Broadcasting & Cable;06/04/2001, Vol. 131 Issue 24, p47
Announces the inductions of Kathleen Abernathy and Michael Copps as commissioners of the United States Federal Communications Commission. Comments of Copps and Abernathy; Priority on the pending acquisition of Chris-Craft Inc. by Fox Television.
- Triple threat. McConnell, Bill // Broadcasting & Cable;04/23/2001, Vol. 131 Issue 17, p32
Focuses on the credentials of United States Federal Communications Commission nominee Kathleen Abernathy. Abernathy's exposure to telecommunication issues; Career history; Regulatory experience; Reputation.
- Candid commission. // RCR Wireless News;3/18/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p36
Interviews Michael K. Powell, Kathleen Q. Abernathy, Michael J. Copps and Kevin J. Martin, commissioners of the U.S. Federal Communications Commission (FCC). Plans for the management of the commercial uses of federal spectrum; Views on the need to re-examine the radio-frequency safety guidelines...