Squire Sanders Brings Attorneys Into Fold
- Law firm mines Asia's silver lining. Bullard, Stan // Crain's Cleveland Business;08/03/98, Vol. 19 Issue 31, p3
Reports on the plans of Squire, Sanders and Dempsey LLP, a law firm in Cleveland, Ohio, to expand in China despite the financial crisis in Asia. Comments from Mark Cusick, a partner and international practice coordinator at the firm; Information on the company and its expansion plans; Number of...
- Squire opens northern Va. outpost. Bullard, Stan // Crain's Cleveland Business;05/21/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 21, p2
Reports the opening of a law firm outpost by Squire, Sanders and Dempsey LLP in United States. Location and opening schedule of the firm; Services offered by the firm; Facility size.
- Squire Sanders sets its sights on Middle East. Malkin, Brendan // Lawyer;5/19/2003, Vol. 17 Issue 20, p7
Reports on the plans of U.S. law firm Squire Sanders & Dempsey LLP to launch full-scale operations in the Middle East in 2003. Affiliation with Kuwaiti firm MM Al Ghazali & Partners; Planned establishment of offices in Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates and Qatar.
- Uniform pay hikes no more a lock at some law firms. Kass, Arielle // Crain's Cleveland Business;10/19/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 39, p3
The article reports that like other law firms in the U.S., Cleveland, Ohio-based Squire Sanders & Dempsey LLP has decided to do away with lock-step pay for associates in favor of merit-based pay. In comparison to lock-step pay system, associates are reviewed on a more extensive basis. David...
- Squire's sights set on expanding worldwide. Bonvissuto, Kim // Crain's Cleveland Business;06/18/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 25, p21
Focuses on expansion strategy of Cleveland, Ohio-based law firm Squire Sanders & Dempsey LLP. Establishment of offices around the globe; Strategic decision to become a global law firm; Differentiation among law firms.
- Of 16 new Squire partners, three in Cleveland office. Kass, Arielle // Crain's Cleveland Business;1/5/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p7
The article reports that three of 16 new partners of the law firm Squire Sanders & Dempsey LLP are from Cleveland, Ohio. The firm has had the greatest success in recruiting and retaining excellent people. However, it is emphasised that the firm does not pay attention to a candidate's location...
- Squire Sanders remains 'bullish' on Cleveland. Kass, Arielle // Crain's Cleveland Business;11/9/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 42, p3
The article focuses on the efforts of Cleveland, Ohio-based law firm Squire, Sanders & Dempsey LLP to expand its business. Jim Maiwurm took over the firm as chairman in September 2009. According to Maiwurm, they are trying to increase their market share to survive through tough economic times....
- but loses litigator to Squire Sanders. Byrne, Matt // Lawyer;9/17/2007, Vol. 21 Issue 36, p5
The article reports that lawyer Rod Cowper has joined Squire Sanders & Dempsey to head the law firm's commercial litigation practice in London, England. It is said that the recruitment of Cowper was aimed at focusing and growing Squire Sanders commercial litigation practice. Cowper said that he...
- Hammonds' brand: going, going, nearly gone. Pugh, Andrew // Lawyer;11/15/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 44, p7
The article reports that law firms Hammonds LLP and Squire Sanders & Dempsey LLP are in the process of completing their transatlantic partnership after receiving the support of both of the firms' partners.