Wells Fargo Now Using FinancialOxygen Platform
- Wells Using BankOxygen Platform . // American Banker;4/18/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 74, p12
Announces Wells Fargo has begun conducting capital markets transactions with its middle-market customers through a platform from FinancialOxygen, a Walnut Creek, California, technology company. Wells' use of a private-label version of BankOxygen; February 2001 announcement of FinancialOxygen of...
- Wells Fargo Picks Syntegra. Schroeder, Mary // Securities Industry News;03/12/2001, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p14
Reports that the Wells Fargo's foreign exchange division has chosen Syntegra for voice trading technology for the company's traders and sales advisers. United States cities implementing the Syntegra technology; Syntegra's providing of a Ring Master intercom system and a Racal voice recording...
- FinancialOxygen Launching Site for Middle-Market Investors. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;02/01/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31068, p7
Reports that FinancialOxygen of California announced plans to open up the online municipal bond market to middle-market investors with an electronic commerce platform that will provide smaller investors with services previously aimed at larger investors. Plan for BankOxygen, a software engine...
- New Web site gives small banks access to products. O'Leary, Christopher // Investment Dealers' Digest;02/19/2001, Vol. 67 Issue 7, p9
Reports on the establishment of the company FinancialOxygen to meet the funding needs of small banks. Access to investment options; Participation in the repurchase agreement market; Use of electronic exchanges on the World Wide Web.
- Wells Fargo debuts business card. // Inside Tucson Business;03/30/98, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p26
Reports on Wells Fargo's Business Express Deposit Card, allowing businesses to make deposits through the bank's automated teller network.
- Wells Fargo exits origination business. // Mortgage Banking;Apr95, Vol. 55 Issue 7, p7
Reports on San Francisco, Calif.-based Wells Fargo Bank's formation of an alliance with a national company to provide first mortgages for its customers. Estimated jobs that will be eliminated resulting from the alliance.
- Wells-Fargo Leads Gaming Deal. Segar, Joseph // Bank Loan Report;5/14/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 19, p2
Reveals that Wells-Fargo is the sole arranger and full underwriter of a loan to riverboat casino operator Argosy Gaming Co. in May 2001.
- Affordable Housing Gets Boost From Wells Fargo. // San Diego Business Journal;02/04/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p22
Reports the provision of funds by Wells Fargo Housing Foundation on affordable housing in San Diego, California.
- CORRECTION. // San Diego Business Journal;7/26/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 30, p13
A correction to an article about the closure of Wells Fargo Financial Corp.'s eight stores or offices in San Diego County, California that was published in the July 19, 2010 issue is presented.