FGIC Names New CFO, Acting Public Finance Chief
- Lehman and Clark Move on to FGIC. Carpenter-Kasprzak, Sheri // Bond Buyer;09/26/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30983, p7
Reports that Gregory Clark and Seth Lehman have joined Financial Guaranty Insurance Co. Clark and Lehman's career history; Job responsibilities.
- FGIC Names McGuinness Chief Officer. Roper, Akil Salim // Private Placement Letter;09/20/99, Vol. 17 Issue 37, p4
Reports that Patrick S. McGuiness has been appointed chief information officer of Financial Guaranty Insurance Co. (FGIC). Responsibilites to be assumed by McGuiness; Naming of former FGIC chief information officer David Scheonholz as director of information systems for GE Card Services.
- FGIC: We Hired Whaley for Her E-Savvy, Not Bond Experience. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;05/17/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31141, p6
Reports the recruitment of Cheryl Whaley as head of public finance for Financial Guaranty Insurance Co. Ignorance on public finance; Accomplishments of Whaley; Use of self-help electronic strategy to digitize outmoded paper-based systems.
- GOING PLACES. // Crain's Cleveland Business;11/11/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 45, p0014
The article announces several appointments including Joe McMullin as senior vice president of equipment finance at GE Capital, Amy Wing as human resources manager at St. John Medical Center and Jim Schuster as a partner at the law firm Roetzel.
- Uncomfortable Town. // Time;11/17/1961, Vol. 78 Issue 20, p74
The article reports on the indictment of the executives of General Electric Co. for violating the antitrust laws in Pittsfield, Massachusetts. According to Reverend Raymond E. Gibson of the South Congregational Church, the managers were condemned by the public because of the deviousness of the...
- DEFINING THE MIDDLE MARKET. // Pensions & Investments;11/25/2013 Supplement, p5
The article presents a roundtable discussion on middle markets and broadly-syndicated loans featuring financial industry executives such as Senior Partner Mitch Goldstein of the Ares Management firm, Capital Markets Global Head Stewart Koenigsberg of the GE Capital company, and President David...
- WHY MIDDLE MARKET LOANS? // Pensions & Investments;11/25/2013 Supplement, p10
The article presents a roundtable discussion on middle markets loans, investors, and pension funds featuring financial industry executives such as Senior Partner Mitch Goldstein of the Ares Management firm, Capital Markets Global Head Stewart Koenigsberg of the GE Capital company, and President...
- GE's Immelt: Wired for change? Bart, Peter // Variety;8/03/2009, Vol. 415 Issue 11, p2
In this article the author comments on Jeffrey R. Immelt, the chairman and chief executive of General Electric, the parent corporation of the National Broadcasting Company (NBC). The central focus of the article is the fact that Immelt has limited experience in the entertainment industry and...
- Will the "goldilocks" environment continue? Kilcarr, Sean // Fleet Owner Exclusive Insight;11/5/2014, p2
The article discusses observations by GE Capital truck transportation analyst Michael Zimm about the present state of the motor carrier industry particularly how truckers are benefitting from what he calls a near "goldilocks" supply/demand environment. Topics discussed include optimism of GE...