W. Va. Committee Approves Co-Bond Counsel for $4B Taxable Pension Deal
- Jackson Kelly Opens New Office. Lannom, Andrea // State Journal (WV);6/10/2011, Vol. 27 Issue 23, p2
The article reports on the plan of Jackson Kelly PLLC to open an office in Evansville, Indiana.
- Event Planning a Detailed Process For Jackson Kelly Staffer. Burdette, Whitney // State Journal (WV);6/24/2011, Vol. 27 Issue 25, p19
The article reports on the preparations of Jackson Kelly PLLC's Marcellus shale conference held in Morgantown, West Virginia.
- LEGAL BRIEFS. // State Journal (WV);5/4/2012, Vol. 28 Issue 18, p9
The article offers legal news briefs from West Virginia on topics related to business expansion of Jackson Kelly PLLC and accusation of four individuals for transportation of illegal aliens.
- Elevators Program Helps Elementary Students. Lannom, Andrea // State Journal (WV);3/16/2012, Vol. 28 Issue 11, p21
The article focuses on the Education Elevators Program which is a mentoring program initiated by law firm Jackson Kelly PLLC in collaboration with Piedmont Elementary School.
- Ethane Cracker Champion: West Virginia Is Ideal Location. Kasey, Pam // State Journal (WV);6/24/2011, Vol. 27 Issue 25, p5
Information about the topics discussed during the Marcellus Shale in West Virginia: Emerging Issues seminar hosted by the Jackson Kelly PLLC in Morgantown, West Virginia is presented.
- Judge Denies Firm's Motions to Dismiss Black Lung Fraud Cases. Lannom, Andrea // State Journal (WV);6/15/2012, Vol. 28 Issue 24, p18
The article reports on the abnegation by Raleigh County Circuit judge of a West Virginia law firm's motions to dismiss three suits alleging the firm purposefully misrepresented medical readings in black lung proceedings including Jackson Kelly PLLC.
- JESSICA ALSOP. // State Journal (WV);4/8/2011, Vol. 27 Issue 14, pG3
The article focuses on the works, achievements and career of Jessica Alsop, a lawyer at Jackson Kelly PLLC in West Virginia.
- Largest Law Girms in West Virginia. // State Journal (WV);2/3/2012, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p21
A table is presented that shows West Virginia's largest law firms based on the total number of their lawyers as of 2012 including Steptoe & Johnson PLLC, Jackson Kelly PLLC, and Bowles Rice McDavid Graff & Love LLP.
- BIZ BUZZ. Foster // State Journal (WV);6/8/2012, Vol. 28 Issue 23, p30
The article offers West Virginia news brief. A new office will be opened by Jackson Kelly PLLC in Canton, Ohio. A fundraising campaign has been started by the West Virginia University in Morgantown. A contract has been signed by Bluefield State College and Virginia Western Community to...