Bush Has No Tax-Exempt Holdings, But Cheney Has $2 Million
- NACS staffers serve on Bush-Cheney transition advisory teams. // National Petroleum News;Mar2001, Vol. 93 Issue 3, p12
Informs on the staff members and counsel of the National Association of Convenience Stores who were named to serve on cabinet-level transition teams of United States President George W. Bush and Vice President Richard Cheney. Energy Department; Labor Department; Environmental Protection Agency;...
- Waiting for War. Acomb, Deborah L. // National Journal;10/6/2001, Vol. 33 Issue 40, p3120
Looks at the job approval rating of public officials since the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks. New York City Mayor Rudolph Giuliani; President George W. Bush; Vice President Dick Cheney.
- The National Religious Campaign Against Torture Speaks Out on Cheney's Memoir. DE WIND, DORIAN // Moderate Voice;8/25/2011, p16
A blog from journalist Dorian De Wind is presented on the exploitation of people during the administration of former president George W. Bush and former vice president Dick Cheney in U.S.
- Air Pressure. Easterbrook, Gregg // New Republic;2/4/2002, Vol. 226 Issue 4, p12
Focuses on the policies of the administration of United States President George W. Bush concerning the environment and energy issues. Efforts of Christie Todd Whitman of the Environmental Protection Agency to strengthen regulatory standards and cut pollution from midwestern power plants;...
- Where do our leaders fit in? Berns, Dave // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);11/7/2005, Vol. 22 Issue 45, p5
Focuses on U.S. President George W. Bush and U.S. Vice President Richard Cheney. Association of Bush and Cheney with the elites; Contemplation on their position on the Montgomery bus boycott in 1955; Image of Bush and Cheney to mass media.
- Federal Technology Source 2006-2007. // Government Executive;Nov2006 Special Annual Issue, p4
The article presents a list of names, designation and addresses of executives in U.S. President George W. Bush's office. Some of them are Vice President Richard B. Cheney; Joshua B. Bolton Jr., assistant to the President; and Linda Gambatesa, deputy assistant to the President for management and...
- Bush-Cheney Transition team's policy group puts emphasis on role of small businesses. Woolley, Deb // South Carolina Business Journal;Feb2001, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p8
Focuses on the small business policies of the administration of United States President George W. Bush and Vice President Richard Cheney. Issues raised by the chambers of commerce to the policy team.
- Remarks at a Victory 2004 Reception in Coral Gables, Florida. Bush, George W. // Weekly Compilation of Presidential Documents;5/3/2004, Vol. 40 Issue 18, p679
Presents the remarks by U.S. President George W. Bush, delivered at a Victory 2004 Reception in Coral Gables, Florida on April 23, 2004. Comments on Dick Cheney; Lessons from the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks ; Message for the U.S. citizens.
- God Bless Dubya's Library (and What's Left of Cheney). Shaw, Michael // BAGnewsNotes;11/16/2010, p1
A photograph of former U.S. vice president Dick Cheney introducing former President George W. Bush along with former First Lady Laura Bush and Condolezza Rice, former secretary of state at the George W. Bush Presidential Center groundbreaking ceremony at Dallas, on November 16, is presented.