Building Homes With Bonds: New York Comes to Market
- N.Y. housing deal forms lion's share of northeast issuance. Demenchuk, Michael // Bond Buyer;11/10/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30270, p33
Provides information on the United States Northeast issuance and the municipal market. 1997 nationwide total issuance; Issuance of the revenue bonds by the New York State Housing Finance Agency.
- N.Y. Housing Finance Agency Expects to Exhaust Its Liberty Authorization. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;1/21/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31804, p6
Reports that the New York State Housing Finance Agency is expected to use its tax-exempt Liberty bond authorization received under the federal Liberty Zone program. Sale of the Liberty bonds for luxury housing; Proceeds of the bond sale; Reallocation of the authorizations to fund residential...
- NEW YORK: Housing Agency OKs $168M. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;6/18/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32652, p9
The article reports that the New York State Housing Finance Agency approved $136 million of tax-exempt bonds and $32 million of taxable bonds for a residential rental property to be built by Rockrose Development Corp. The developer agreed to set aside 70 units for low-income residents to qualify...
- $100M in Liberty Bonds for Maiden Lane Conversion Get Preliminary OK. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;12/8/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31776, p8
Reports that the board of the New York Housing Finance Agency has approved a declaration of intent for the sale of the tax-exempt Liberty bonds to finance conversion of office space in lower Manhattan to luxury residential apartments. Sale of the bonds for developer Frank Lalezarian; Number of...
- N.Y. Housing Agencies to Close Out Year With NIBP Deals. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;12/7/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33428, p19
The article reports that New York State Housing Finance Agency and New York City Housing Development Corp. are planning to market bonds under the revised New Issue Bond Purchase program.
- N.Y. HFA Plans Refundings, New Money Housing Bonds. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;1/22/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31805, p4
Reports on the planned refundings of the Housing Finance Agency for the money housing bonds in New York. Cost of the refundings; Sale of the tax-exempt Liberty bonds in the state; Factors considered for the refunding deals.
- N.Y. Authority secures solid ratings for nursing homes. Kruger, Daniel // Bond Buyer;08/12/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30455, p3
Discloses that the New York State Housing Finance Authority has won investment-grade ratings for 49 nursing homes participating in a joint $190 million refunding. Senior manager and backer of the bonds; Features of the pooled structure; Importance of managed care issues to nursing homes.
- N.Y. HFA to Consider Bonds for Troubled Bronx Development. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;2/3/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31813, p3
Reports that the New York State Housing Finance Agency (HFA) may approve a deal to sell bonds for the Co-op City housing complex in Bronx. Objective of the bond sale; Negotiations between HFA and Riverbay Corp. regarding the deal; Information on the Co-op City complex; Financial aspects of the...
- NEW YORK: No Bonds for Starrett Sale. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;8/3/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33159, p9
The article reports on the decision of the New York State Housing Finance Agency (HFA) not to issue bonds to finance the sale of Starret City, a housing complex in Brooklyn, New York. HFA has displayed its anticipation to sell hundreds of millions of dollars of tax-exempt bonds to finance a...