PFM Gets New Senior Managing Consultant
- Sean Boyea to Direct M.R. Beal's West Coast Muni Operations. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;11/26/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 33012, p6
The article announces that Sean Boyea, a veteran investment banker and former financial adviser, was named managing director of M. R. Beal & Co. for its West Coast municipal finance operations. He officially leaving his position as executive director at Morgan Stanley and joined New York-based...
- Piper Jaffray's Sean Boyea departs western office to found own firm. Marois, Michael B. // Bond Buyer;10/14/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30251, p35
Reports on the resignation of Sean Boyea from Piper Jaffray Inc. to establish his own financial advisory firm called the Boyea Capital Markets. Profile of the firm's business and services; Boyea's experience in investment consulting.
- Citigroup Picks Burnett For San Francisco Office. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;5/17/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32134, p6
This article reports that Citigroup Global Markets Inc. has hired Alexander Burnett, formerly of Public Financial Management Inc. (PFM), as a managing director in the firm's San Francisco office. Burnett, who had the same title at PFM, started in the newly created position on May 16, 2005. He...
- Ohio Tobacco Agency Picks PFM As FA on Upcoming $5B Issue. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;7/26/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32679, p40
The article reports on the decision of Buckeye Tobacco Settlement Finance Authority in Ohio to choose Public Financial Management (PFM) Inc. as financial adviser for the upcoming $5 billion tobacco bond sale. PFM scored the highest on a list of criteria the agency used to evaluate proposals at...
- KDFA Finance Official Resigning To Take Consultant Post at PFM. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;9/2/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32210, p3
Reports on the resignation of Todd Fraizer as vice president of finance at Kansas Development Finance Authority for a position as senior management consultant with Public Financial Management Inc. in Memphis, Tennessee. Educational and career background of the executive; Responsibility of...
- PEM Advisors Taps Conroy for Hospitals Post. Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;3/30/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32350, p7
The article reports that Thomas J. Conroy has been named senior managing consultant at PFM Advisors. His responsibilities involve providing investment management consulting services to hospitals, endowments and foundations, coordinating the firm's internal research efforts and leading research...
- People and posts. // People Management;01/26/95, Vol. 1 Issue 2, p12
Presents several executives who joined or were appointed in various companies in Great Britain. Training and development manager of Bank of Ireland Mortgages; Position of Gay Gisborne in Metropolitan Collection Services; Position of Paula Cook at Coopers and Lybrands.
- People and posts. // People Management;02/09/95, Vol. 1 Issue 3, p14
Provides information on the appointment of several British executives in various corporations. Appointment of Rob Pinkham at London Borough of Barnet; Previous position held by Elizabeth Burnell in Hallmark Cards; Appointment of Shiela Hughes at Royal Mails London division; How Paul Jones...
- People and posts. // People Management;7/27/1995, Vol. 1 Issue 15, p11
Presents update on the changes in the position of several executives in Great Britain as of July 1995. Appointment of Adair Turner on the Confederation of British Industry; Appointment of Mike Langley on Towers Perrin; Promotion of Andy Lane at Derbyshire County Council.