- S&P Cuts Oakland School District's GOs to BBB With Negative CreditWatch. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;2/19/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31575, p31
Reports on downgrade in rating of general obligation bonds issued by Oakland, California-based Unified School District by rating agency Standard & Poor's Corp. Reason for downgrade in the rating; Rating assigned by other rating agencies.
- Arkansas Schools Now Working on Three R's and One A1. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;05/09/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30887, p3
Reports on the upgrade of the general obligation bond ratings of Arkansas. Upgrade of the rating of the Arkansas School District Enhancement Program; Wealth and income levels of the state.
- Washington School Guaranty Bond Program Earns a AA-Plus. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;07/12/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30930, p3
Reports the AA-plus rating received by the general obligation bonds guaranty program of a school in district in Washington. Number of issuers taking advantage of the program; Purpose of the program; Accounts of the program's creation; Reasons of Standard & Poor's for also rating the program...
- New Haven, Calif., USD Cut to A by S&P. // Bond Buyer;2/17/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31822, p2
Reports on the declining bond rating of the Unified School District's general obligation bonds in New Haven, California.
- Two Colorado Issuers Net Upgrades Despite Fears Over Tax Cut Measure. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;08/31/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30966, p3
Reports on the upgrade of the bond rating of the Douglas and Elbert Counties R-1 School District in Colorado. Strong fiscal management; Growth of financial base; Concerns of credit agencies.
- L.A. USD QZABs Get Moody's A1. // Bond Buyer;04/27/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30879, p2
Reports that Moody's Investors Service has assigned an A1 rating to the Los Angeles Unified School District's certificates of participation, Series 2000A, issued for the Qualified Zone Academy Bonds Project in California.
- Schenectady Schools Cut by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;05/23/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30897, p2
Reports on the rating of Schenectady, New York City School District's general obligation unlimited tax bonds.
- Nicasio ESD, Calif., Lowered to A+ by S & P. // Bond Buyer;12/22/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31786, p2
Reports on the declining bond rating of the Nicasio Elementary School District in California.
- Claymont CSD Down to A+. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;3/9/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33479, p7
The article reports that Fitch Ratings Ltd. has downgraded the unlimited-tax general obligation bonds issued by Claymont City School District.