Strong Sues B.C. Ziegler, Nonprofit
- Strong capital sues over porn e-mail ads linked to firm. Barr, Paul G. // Pensions & Investments;08/04/97, Vol. 25 Issue 16, p8
Reports on the lawsuit filed by Strong Capital Management Incorporated, in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin. Circumstances surrounding the lawsuit; Damages sought in the suit; Comments from Jody R. Lowe, a spokeswoman for Strong.
- With $20 billion in assets, Strong aims to add more. K.C. // Christian Science Monitor;7/12/96, Vol. 88 Issue 159, pB4
Focuses on the expansion plans of Strong Capital Management. Mutual funds; Fund managers; Assets; Fund offerings; Reputation as a momentum player by favoring fast-rising growth-stock funds.
- Banks in a buying mood said to circle round strong. Ring, Niamh // American Banker;1/23/1998, Vol. 163 Issue 15, p9
States that Strong Capital Management Incorporated represents a good buying opportunity for banks in a buying mood, looking to gain presence in asset management. Comments from Burton J. Greenwald, a Philadelphia-based analyst; Value of assets which Strong had under management; Information on...
- Strong Cuts Bond PMs, Clients Take Notice. Forde, Arnella // Investment Management Weekly;7/29/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 29, p1
Reports on the decision of Strong Capital Management to terminate its fixed-income portfolio.
- Strong mixes client services, marketing. Williamson, Christine // Pensions & Investments;11/30/98, Vol. 26 Issue 24, p6
Reports that Strong Capital Management Inc. has combined institutional and intermediary marketing and client service in a single department. Resignation of Michael Fisher as managing director and head of institutional business; Reasons for the changes in the company.
- Strong Capital debuts three no-load funds. Ring, Niamh // American Banker;1/7/1998, Vol. 163 Issue 4, p11
Looks at the launching of three no-load mutual funds by Strong Capital Management, aimed at retail investors. Inclusion of the funds; Information on the funds; Background information on David Schafer, a veteran portfolio manager; Who will manage the funds; Details on the funds assets.
- Unions Enlist Strong to Run Funds. Willcox, Kathleen // Investment Management Weekly;3/25/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 12, p2
Reports on the announcement that Strong Capital Management company will manage the core-plus fixed income portfolio of Sheet Metal Workers' National Pension Fund and the small-capitalization portfolio of Teamsters Local Union #639.
- Colorado Iron Picks Strong. Willcox, Kathleen // Investment Management Weekly;4/29/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 17, p3
Reports on the selection of Strong Capital Management by Colorado Iron Workers to run the latter's intermediate fixed-income portfolio in April 2002.
- Strong Capital adds two mutual funds. Ring, Niamh // American Banker;2/5/1998, Vol. 163 Issue 24, p11
States that Strong Capital Management has added two mutual funds in the area of global high-yield debt and money market. Name of the funds; Indication that the money market fund will cater specifically to first time investors; Who will manage this fund; Information on the high-yield debt fund.