Kroger pushes further into pharmacy operations
- Kroger hits the mark with central fill. Parks, Liz // Drug Store News;8/28/2000, Vol. 22 Issue 12, p1
No abstract available.
- Kroger continues to hone food/drug combo offer. // Chain Drug Review;4/25/2011, Vol. 33 Issue 8, p76
The article reports on the initiatives of Cincinnati, Ohio-based Kroger Co. to enhance its food and drug offerings.
- Rx Integral to Kroger Model. // Chain Drug Review;8/29/2011, Vol. 33 Issue 14, p60
The article reports on the business strategy of Kroger Co. to deploy various store formats with pharmacies in the U.S.
- On financial gains, Kroger expands pharmacy services. Frederick, Jim // Drug Store News;4/21/2008, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p122
The article profiles Kroger Co., a supermarket-based pharmacy operator in Cincinnati, Ohio. The company has 2,486 stores and has a 2007 net sales of $70.2 billion. It is inferred that the company has dispensed 121 million prescriptions in 2006. Information about the company's major locations as...
- ScarAway to hit store shelves at Kroger. // Chain Drug Review;3/26/2012, Vol. 34 Issue 6, p20
The article presents information on the availability of ScarAway silicone scar sheets of MitchellVance Laboratories LLC at the stores of Kroger Co.
- Winning over health-conscious shoppers. Parks, Liz // Drug Store News;4/8/2002, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p11
Reports on the marketing strategy of Kroger, a food and drug store operator, for its pharmacy business in 2002. Information on the promotional activities of the company for the year; Status of the company's operations as of February 2, 2002; Market outlook of the company's pharmacy business;...
- Supermarket Pharmacies Used Most Often. // SN: Supermarket News;10/31/2005, Vol. 53 Issue 44, p26
This section presents a list of supermarket pharmacies used most often in the U.S., including Kroger in Cincinnati, Ohio and Ahold USA in Quincy, Massachusetts.
- REPORTER'S NOTEBOOK. Eder, Rob // Drug Store News;6/9/2003, Vol. 25 Issue 8, p65
Reports on the developments in the consumables sector in the drugstore industry in the U.S. as of June 9, 2003. Plan of Target to expand its food offering in several of its stores; Kroger Co.'s launching of Naturally Preferred line of natural and organic products; Kellogg Co.'s naming of Brad...
- Combo store gold standard is pharmacy's model. // Drug Store News;8/18/2003, Vol. 25 Issue 10, p92
Focuses on the success of the supermarket pharmacies of Kroger Co. throughout the U.S. Installation of pharmacies in the majority of acquired stores; Improvement of the per-store volume in the pharmacy; Establishment of link to pharmacy customer.