Brian Cuthbert & Associates
- Award of excellence for CSI members. // Secretary;Jan96, Vol. 56 Issue 1, p28
Looks at the introduction of the Office Team Award of Excellence, a scholarship for students in the administrative field by Office Team, an administrative staffing firm. Description of award.
- Copper County finds new way to recognize its honor students. // Curriculum Review;Oct91, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p25
Focuses on Copper Country's way of recognizing its honor students. How students making the honor roll in elementary schools in six districts of Michigan's Upper Peninsula get public recognition; How Houghton High School, in the heart of Copper Country recognize its honor students.
- Rule I.S.D. Honor Roll. // Twin Cities News (Munday, TX);1/17/2008, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p3
A list of the students of the Rule Integrated School District in Rule, Texas, who are in the honor roll is presented, including Kourtney Hertel, Alexandrea Martinez and Christina Herrera.
- Buda Elementary names 'Kids of Character' // Hays Free Press (Buda, TX);6/11/2008, Vol. 105 Issue 10, p4C
The article reports on several students form Buda Elementary in Texas, who were awarded the "Kids of Character," an award recognizing students for everyday demonstrations of respect, responsibility, fairness, caring, citizenship and trustworthiness.
- Kyle Elementary shows pride in efforts. // Hays Free Press (Buda, TX);6/11/2008, Vol. 105 Issue 10, p6C
The article reports on several students of Kyle Elementary School who were awarded with "Panther Pride," an award which recognize students for their above and beyond efforts and behavior of the "40 Developmental Assets" set in all Hays Consolidated Independent School District (CISD) schools in...
- The $800 diploma. Zehr, Mary Ann // Teacher Magazine;Oct98, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p16
Reports that the Hammond, Indiana school district gave cash incentives to outstanding students in high school. Reason for providing students with the reward; Reaction from Kathy Christie, analyst for the Education Commission of the States.
- State award honors BOCES students for non-traditional occupation skills. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;5/29/95 - 6/5/95, Vol. 6 Issue 28, p33
Reports on the recipients of the 1995 Vanguard Student Recognition Award from Vo-Tech Center. Criteria for the awards.
- 3 Sequoyah students win big at National American Indian Science, Engineering Fair. RHOADES, TERI-LEE // Native American Times;4/12/2013, Vol. 19 Issue 14, p8
The article reports that three students from Sequoyah Schools in California won nine awards at the 2013 National American Indian Science and Engineering Fair, in which 327 students from all over the U.S. participated.
- University of Maryland offers scholarship for female fire... // Fire Engineering;May97, Vol. 150 Issue 5, p35
Announces the awarding of the Sarah B. Bryan Memorial Scholarship to a students or graduate student in the University of Maryland's Department of Fire Protection Engineering at College Park. How the award will be presented; John L. Bryan's reason for establishing the award.