The Harry Mitchell College
- Bits & Bytes. // Community College Week;12/18/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 9, p14
The article announces that Matthew Hayes and Terry Fregoe, students from the Web development program of the Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College won first place in both the state and national SkillsUSA competition.
- A scholarship legacy. // Malakoff News (TX);8/22/2008, Vol. 99 Issue 34, p1A
The article announces that ten Malakoff High School graduates are granted with college scholarships from Ken and Mary Andrews Scholarships.
- CORRECTION: TMS STUDENT AWARD WINNERS. // JOM: The Journal of The Minerals, Metals & Materials Society (TM;Jun2008, Vol. 60 Issue 6, p6
A correction to the article which featured a quote from Alpesh Shukla, winner of the Minerals, Metals & Materials Society (TMS) Outstanding Student Paper Award, that was published in the February 2008 issue is presented.
- The Top 10 College Winners 1995. // Glamour;Oct95, Vol. 93 Issue 10, p88
Features the top ten winners of `Glamour' magazine's College Women Competition for 1995. Includes E. Stacy Parker of George Washington University in Washington, D.C.; Vanessa Potkin of Columbia University in New York City; Rebeccah Bennett of Swathmore College in Pennsylvania; Views on the...
- AATCC Foundation Supporting Textile Education. Tremain, Roberta; Miller, Freddy // AATCC Review;Sep2007, Vol. 7 Issue 9, p19
This article announces scholarship awards to eight U.S. college students by the American Association of Textile Chemists and Colorists (AATCC).
- Indian Student Team Wins Green Photonics Award. // India -- West;3/9/2012, Vol. 37 Issue 16, pA20
The article announces that four Indian students from the University of Texas in San Antonio, Texas have received the Green Photonics Awards during SPIE Photonics West conference in San Francisco, California.
- Recipients Named For AATCC Student Awards. // Textile Chemist & Colorist;Jul78, Vol. 10 Issue 7, p7
The article announces the recipients of the 1978 Student Awards from the American Association of Textile Chemists & Colorists in the U.S.
- Awards and Scholarships. // Magnolia;Summer2016, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p16
The article offers information on several awards and scholarships including the Flora Ann Bynum Award granted by the Southern Garden History Society, title for Honorary Director's nominations and Society Scholarships for college students.
- VSU's McGhee wins Josey Scholarship. // Georgia Library Quarterly;Summer2008, Vol. 45 Issue 2, p22
The article announces that Myron McGhee, a library student at Valdosta State University in Georgia, received the E. J. Josey Scholarship from the Black Caucus of the American Library Association.