North West Region
- NORTH REGION. // FM World;11/14/2013, Vol. 10 Issue 21, p46
The article reports on the Christmas Cracker facility management-related activity including a Kelham Island Brewery tour for the North Region Sheffield and 5th Yorkshire Group on December 3, 2013.
- Book now! Jaguar Landrover visit with IOM West Midlands Region. // Operations Management (1755-1501);2012, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p2
The article offers information on the site tour to Jaguar Landrover plant in Solihull, England offered to Institute of Operations Management (IOM) West Midlands Region members, which was organized through the efforts of IOM chairman Catherin Milner.
- IOM West Midlands Region visits Jaguar Land Rover. Milner, Catherine; Evans, Nadine // Operations Management (1755-1501);2012, Vol. 38 Issue 4, p2
The article reports on the visit to the Jaguar Land Rover PLC's factory in Solihull, England by the members of the Institute of Operations Management (IOM) on July 2, 2012. It says that the members were welcomed by lean operations manager Joe McNamara and site operations director Alan Volkaerts....
- Plant tours help sales agents build strong customer bonds. // Supervision;Dec92, Vol. 53 Issue 12, p11
Discusses the importance of plant tours to sales agents. Three kinds of tour; Suggestions for planning a tour; How to plan in advance with the agent; Approach that makes a big hit with customers; Implications of the tour; Other information.
- Factory tours beyond heavy metal. Popkin, J. // U.S. News & World Report;9/18/89, Vol. 107 Issue 11, p74
Covers ten different factory tours which make enticing visits. Brewing, pretzel making, engraving, printing and others. INSET: More fun factories..
- Companies roll out the red carpet. Drum, David // DollarSense;Winter95/96, p4
Presents companies that welcome visitor tours. Visit to the World of Coca-Cola museum in Atlanta, Georgia; Viewing the making of handmade hats at Texas Hatters in Buda, Texas; Boeing's jetliner manufacturing facility in Everett, Washington; Factory tours featured in the book, `Watch It Made in...
- Columbia County Chamber hosts 12th Annual Agricultural Awareness Tour. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;6/20/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 25, p8
The article offers information on the 12th annual Chamber Agricultural Awareness Tour, to be hosted by the Columbia County Chamber and to be held in Columbia County, New York on June 25, 2011.
- "Springtime Smells Really Bad". Imhoff, Dan // E THIS WEEK;4/14/2013, p7
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of being taken on a guided tour of the Concentrated Animal Feeding Operations of Lenawee County in Michigan.
- Salt Museum Board meets with design team/tours mine. // Grand Saline Sun (TX);11/27/2008, Vol. 112 Issue 48, p1
The article reports that Grand Saline Salt Museum Board and the design team from Museum Arts began an exciting day with an underground tour of the Morton Salt mine Texas.