Building the Last Ride
- Accubuilt introduces 2013 Funeral Coach/Limousine Models at NFDA Show. // Funeral Home & Cemetery News;Nov2012, pB10
The article offers brief information on the S&S and Superior line of funeral coaches and limousines from Accubuilt Inc.
- Accubuilt Inc. // American Funeral Director;Dec2008, Vol. 131 Issue 12, p34
The article features Accubuilt Inc., a manufacturer of specialty vehicles that offers a diverse array of S&S, Superior and Eureka funeral vehicles through their own distinct dealer networks. The company accounted for 72 percent of the North American funeral vehicle market when its 2008 model...
- 2014 PROFESSIONAL VEHICLE Update. MERKSAMER, GREGG D. // Director (NFDA Services, Inc.);May2014, Vol. 86 Issue 5, p56
The article offers updates on hearse vehicle in 2014 in the U.S. Accubuilt Inc.'s facilities in Lima and Amelia, Ohio manufactures Eagles and Federals with Specialty Vehicle Group. The production of funeral coaches and companion six-door limousines have started in the month of January, utilizing...
- Rutherford Funeral Home purchases new Chrysler. // Funeral Home & Cemetery News;Nov2010, pA21
The article reports that Rutherford Funeral Home in Columbus, Ohio has purchased its Chrysler First Call/Flower Car combination unit from Muster Coaches.
- Professional Grade. Sabatini, Jeff // AutoWeek;11/4/2002, Vol. 52 Issue 45, p36
Reports on the popularity of hearses and ambulances among members of the U.S. Professional Car Society (PCS). Cars exhibited at the 26th annual PCS International Meet held at Great Rapids, Michigan; Common features of the cars; Design styles of hearses.
- Brown-Butz-Diedring Funeral Home takes delivery of New Eagle Coach. // Funeral Home & Cemetery News;Sep2011, pA25
The article focuses on Brown-Butz-Diedring Funeral Home's purchase of the Eagle Ultimate Funeral Coach for their funeral services.
- Yellow Jackets drives Halloween promo. // Nation's Restaurant News;09/29/97, Vol. 31 Issue 39, p18
Focuses on the Halloween marketing strategy implemented by Yellow Jackets restaurant in Pennsylvania. Giving away of a yellow hearse.
- Professional Car Society. // Mortuary Management;May2011, Vol. 98 Issue 5, p16
The article offers information on the 35th Annual International Meet of the Professional Car Society to be held in Hudson, Ohio on July 12 to 16, 2011.
- Caldwell & Cowan Funeral Home purchases new Town & Country. // Funeral Home & Cemetery News;Oct2010, pA11
A photograph of Judson Caldwell of Caldwell & Cowan Funeral Home taking delivery of their new 2010 Chrysler Town & Country First Call Van in Covington, Georgia is presented.