- D/C cuts back PT Cruiser output at Eurostar plant. Auer, Georg // Automotive News Europe;9/24/2001, Vol. 6 Issue 19, p17
Reports on the plan of automobile maker DaimlerChrysler to cut its production of the Chrysler PT Cruiser in Austria in 2002. Number of PT Cruisers to be built by the company; Decline in the demand for PT Cruisers; Annual capacity of the company's Toluca, Mexico plant.
- Germans will have to wait for PT Cruiser, too. Ostle, Dorothee // Automotive News;7/17/2000, Vol. 74 Issue 5884, p16F
Focuses on the sale of Chrysler's PT Cruiser automobiles in Germany. Delivery time; Success of direct-mail campaign; Chrysler's identification of three main customer groups for the PT Cruiser.
- ...But wait, there's more. // AutoWeek;01/24/2000, Vol. 50 Issue 4, p56
Discusses developments in the automobile industry as of January 24, 2000. Includes the DaimlerChrysler press conference for the introduction of the PT Cruiser; Display of Kia in an automobile show; Exhibition of General Motors.
- Futuristic Retro? Zoia, David E. // Ward's Auto World;May99, Vol. 35 Issue 5, p145
Presents information on DaimlerChrysler Corp.'s Chrysler PT Cruiser automobile. Design description; Basis of the design; Rear compartment features; Approximate price.
- Dealers who sold Cruisers quickly will get more. Woodyard, Michael // Automotive News;7/24/2000, Vol. 74 Issue 5885, p25
Focuses on DaimlerChrysler AG's allocation system for its PT Cruiser automobile. Basis for the allocation; High demand and low supply; Small dealers' criticisms against the existing allocation system; Ramp-up in production capacity.
- Dec. 12: The day the sales record will fall. Teahen Jr., John K. // Automotive News;10/16/2000, Vol. 75 Issue 5899, p16
Reports on motor vehicle sales in the United States for the month ending October 16, 2000. Prediction that cars and light trucks will post record sales on December 12, 2000; Six-month sales of the Chrysler PT Cruiser; Foreign-made vehicles that were among the five biggest sales gainers in the U.S.
- DOMESTIC FACTORY BULLETINS. // Motor Age;Oct2000, Vol. 119 Issue 10, p46
Presents factory bulletins from automobile makers in the United States. Cause of longer than normal cranking time by 1999-2000 Chrysler Grand Cherokee during starting; Procedure for installing a diode jumper in the connector for the transaxle control unit of a 2001 DaimlerChrysler PT Cruiser.
- PT cruises into Japan. // Automotive News;5/15/2000, Vol. 74 Issue 5874, p2
Presents a roundup of automobile industry news, as of May 2000. Records set by Chrysler PT Cruiser; 2000 American Tour de Sol road rally for alternate fuel vehicles; Ford Motor's sport utilities; General Motors marketing chief Phil Guarascio.
- Late News. // Automotive News;6/11/2001, Vol. 75 Issue 5934, p1
Reports on developments in the automobile industry for the period June 11, 2001. General Motors' doubling of its cash incentive on its Chevrolet Express LT and GMC Savana SLT full-sized vans; Flame accent package for Chrysler's PT Cruiser 2002 model; Chrysler group's offer of side-impact...