Isuzu GBX: Concept for a Different Chassis
- Isuzu VX-4 concept is an SUV just waiting to happen. Rechtin, Mark // Automotive News;1/10/2000, Vol. 74 Issue 5856, p28
Reports on Isuzu Motors Ltd.'s introduction of its VX-4 sport utility vehicle at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit, Michigan in January 2000. Vehicle as a four-door concept version of the production Isuzu VehiCross; Engine specifications; Front suspension; Luxury touches in...
- Sporty sport-ute carries halo, hope for Isuzu. Rechtin, Mark // Automotive News;10/19/1998, Vol. 73 Issue 5789, p28
Introduces the 1999 Isuzu VehiCross sport-utility vehicle from American Isuzu Motors Inc. How the company leverage the brand; Engine; Suspension settings; Torque-on-demand drive system; Platform; Use of lower-cost ceramic dies; Sales target for the vehicle.
- Special F/X. Sherman, Don // Boating;Jun2002, Vol. 75 Issue 6, p38
Introduces the variations on the standard production of Isuzu Axiom midsize sports utility vehicles presented at the Detroit automobile show in 2002.
- Spring break! Vaughn, Mark // AutoWeek;05/24/99, Vol. 49 Issue 22, p18
Features the Isuzu VX-02 sport utility vehicle. VX-02 as a roadster redux of Isuzu VehiCross and as a sports car; Active ride control features.
- Freak show! // AutoWeek;10/18/99, Vol. 49 Issue 43, p26
Features the Isuzu VehiCross sport utility vehicle. Manufacturer's data; Chassis; Dimensions; Suspension; Brakes; Wheels and tires; Capacities; Engine specifications; Drivetrain; Road test data; Comments from owners and the United States media on the car's features and characteristics.
- 2002 Isuzu Axiom. // Caribbean Business;5/31/2001, Vol. 29 Issue 22, p38
Presents the results of a test drive on the 2002 Isuzu Axiom sport utility vehicle. Design of the car; Features of the interiors; Capacity of the automobile for speed.
- American Isuzu to cut price of '98 Trooper. Ott, Karalynn // Automotive News;1/12/1998, Vol. 71 Issue 5748, p29
Announces that American Isuzu will cut the price of its 1998 Trooper. The price of a fully loaded Trooper; The concept vehicle, VX-2, to test demand for its VehiCross sport utility.
- Isuzu's new SUV a fantasy on and off the road. Koland // San Diego Business Journal;09/06/99, Vol. 20 Issue 36, p38
Evaluates the Isuzu VehiCross sport utility vehicle. Innovations on the vehicle include plastic cladding and headlight treatment; Lack of interior space of the vehicle; Rear and side visibility problem of the vehicle for drivers.
- Unique Utes. Cohen, Steve // Ski;Nov99, Vol. 64 Issue 3, p186
Talks about sport utility vehicles (SUV). Evolution of SUV; How auto manufacturers met the populist rise of SUV; Description of the Isuzu Vehicross and other SUV.