Designing with Digits
- 1984 Chevrolet Chevette CS. Tegler, Eric // AutoWeek;12/2/2002, Vol. 52 Issue 49, p25
Reports on the failure of the automobile, Chevrolet Chevette CS manufactured by General Motors Corp. in the U.S. Features of Chevrolet; Popularity of the automobile from 1979 to 1981.
- GM Suburban--holding onto tradition. Gyorki, John R. // Machine Design;07/22/99, Vol. 71 Issue 14, p106
Features the GM Suburban automobile from General Motors Corp. Design of the automobile; Engine performance of the vehicle; Price of the car.
- SPEEDY SPONSORSHIP. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;10/20/2008, Vol. 235 Issue 8, p7
An image of No. 70 Chevrolet from General Motors Corp. driven by Tony Raines is presented.
- Presto--it's '99; Chevy Suburban up $490. // Automotive News;2/2/1998, Vol. 71 Issue 5751, p134
States that General Motors (GM) raised the prices on its Chevrolet Suburban full-sized sport utility. Why GM declared an end to the 1998 model run in January 1998; Chart showing 1999 retail prices, including destination charge.
- Eliminate Chevrolet? That was advice GM didn't take. // Automotive News;5/23/2011, Vol. 85 Issue 6465, p3
The article reports that a special issue for Chevrolet's 100th anniversary will be published by the journal "Automotive News" on October 31, 2011.
- CRUISING THE CRUZE. Gritzinger, Bob // AutoWeek;5/24/2010, Vol. 60 Issue 10, p14
A preview of the 2011 Chevrolet Cruze, compact car from General Motors Corp., is presented.
- 2011 Chevrolet Cruze is seen in Arlington, Va. // Delta Automotive Report;Sep2010, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p17
A photograph of General Motors Corp.'s Chevrolet Cruze spotted in Arlington, Virginia is presented.
- 2011 Chevrolet Caprice PPV arrives. // Delta Automotive Report;Sep2010, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p20
A photograph of General Motors Corp. 2011 Chevrolet Caprice PPV is presented.
- When is an Aveo NOT an Aveo? Weaks, Kevin // Southern Illinois Labor Tribune;5/5/2011, Vol. 74 Issue 40, p6
The article offers brief information on the 2012 Sonic automobile from General Motors Corp.