TIME (TO MARKET) IS MONEY
- Ford: 15-day delivery will yield big savings. Connelly, Mary // Automotive News;2/23/1998, Vol. 71 Issue 5754, p53
Discusses the future impact of the 15-day delivery of a vehicles by Ford Motor Co. Comments from Ross Roberts, Ford Division general manager and the executive incharge of the worldwide conversion and Mike Reisinger, manger of Ford's order-to-delivery system; Two changes from past practice that...
- Autorama stores get Ford blue oval. Johnson, Richard // Automotive News;2/21/1994, Vol. 68 Issue 5539, p3
Reports on Ford Motor Co.'s replacement of the Autorama name on most of its dealer outlets in Japan with the Ford blue oval. Ford's co-ownership of the Autorama network with Mazda Motor Corp.; View of change as an underscoring of Ford's growing clout in Mazda.
- Ford dealers join factory's war on defects. Jackson, Kathy // Automotive News;4/18/1994, Vol. 68 Issue 5547, p48
Reports on Ford dealers' efforts in helping the company improve quality. Ford's program allowing dealers to inspect modified vehicles before the product is shipped to the stores; 1994 vehicles included in the program; Aim of decreasing warranty costs.
- Ford dealers to invest $30 million in infrastructure. Martinez, Jose // Caribbean Business;9/9/99, Vol. 27 Issue 35, p18
Reports that Ford automobile dealers in Puerto Rico will invest in infrastructure with goal to transform the local Ford dealership network into a worldwide showcase for Ford Motor Co.'s future dealerships. Renovation of all dealerships; Addition of new dealerships.
- Top Ford execs get slice of life in dealerships. Connelly, Mary // Automotive News;08/09/99, Vol. 73 Issue 5832, p3
No abstract available.
- Ford division offers incentives to shut small, rural dealerships. Connelly, Mary // Automotive News;08/09/99, Vol. 73 Issue 5832, p3
No abstract available.
- Ford retreats on German dealer plan. Wernle, Bradford // Automotive News;11/22/1999, Vol. 74 Issue 5849, p4
Relates that Ford Motor Co. has halted its consolidations of its dealers in Germany. Plan of Ford to reduce the number of dealer marketing areas; Reaction of dealers towards Ford's plan; Designation of a single dealer in a particular territory in Germany.
- Look before you leap. // Automotive News;5/1/2000, Vol. 74 Issue 5872, p12
Comments on the plan of Ford Division to give back 1.25 percent of vehicle invoices to its Blue Oval or top-rated dealers.
- Blue Oval is good for dealers, Ford council chairman says. Reynolds, Jerry // Automotive News;4/9/2001, Vol. 75 Issue 5924, p14
Comments on the Blue Oval car dealership program of car company Ford Motor in the United States as of April 9, 2001. Car dealers' efforts to revise the program; Car dealers' participation in the program.