DYNO DUEL ERUPTS IN ANN ARBOR
- Untitled. // Machine Design;9/26/94, Vol. 66 Issue 18, p40
Reports on dynamometers installed at the Michigan Automotive Test Corporation. Features and design of the dynamometers; Elimination of accidents.
- Companies ask court to rescind state taxes. Kinnander, Ola // Bond Buyer;12/04/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30533, p6
Looks at the request made by the Kansas-based gas companies ANR Pipeline Co. and Colorado Interstate Gas Co. and Michigan-based automotive firm Michigan Automotive Research Corp. to the United States Supreme Court to overturn the taxes imposed by their respective states.
- News Roundup. // Design News;6/22/92, Vol. 48 Issue 12, p49
Introduces products related to engineering design in the United States for the month of June 22, 1992. Fuzzy-logic application models from Microprocessor and Memory Technologies Group; Transparent resistive touch screens from Elmwood Sensors Inc.; Digital smart switch from Elf Atochem Sensors...
- Engine makers lining up for new markets. Sutton, Oliver // Interavia Business & Technology;May96, Vol. 51 Issue 600, p7
Presents informations on activities happening around the aerospace engine makers. Airbus and General Electric Aircraft Engines; Manufacturers involved in the production of 100-seater and 70-85 seater transport market.
- Is bigger really better? Harbour, Jim // Automotive Industries;Mar1998, Vol. 178 Issue 3, p103
Presents information on the biggest engine plants in North America which have the most product complexity, questioning whether the size of the plant is better. Identification of the plants; What type engines the plant manufactures; Indepth look at the management capabilities.
- At home under the hood. Lasseter, Diana G. // Business News New Jersey;11/17/97, Vol. 10 Issue 40, p8
Features Honest Engine, an engine remanufacturer based in New Jersey. How Hones Engine launched its business; Comment of Joe Polich of Production Engine Rebuilders Association on future of the engine rebuilders; Customer's comment on Hones engines; Company's plan for growth; Production per month.
- An engineering firm designs success. Daks, Martin // Business News New Jersey;11/15/95, Vol. 8 Issue 21, p58
Profiles Fairfield, New Jersey-based Monsen Engineering. Specialization in design, installation and maintenance of climate-controlled systems for commercial buildings; Focus on ethics; Aim of designing ventilation systems that efficiently keep the temperature controlled while bringing in enough...
- Quick opening closures ready for high pressure sealing. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Feb96, Vol. 223 Issue 2, p14
Reports that GD Engineering of Houston, Texas has begun production of quick opening closures for pipeline and pressure vessels with sizes ranging from 6 inches to 100 inches in diameter as standard. High-pressure sealing capabilities; Seal of one-piece molded section.
- Monsen offers treatment for condensate pans. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;5/6/96, Vol. 198 Issue 1, p48
Reports on Monsen Engineering Co.'s introduction of an optional bactericide treatment to help eliminate bacterial growth in air conditioning condensate pans. Contact information.