Building a Better Life
- Toyota's Big Hauler. // AutoWeek;10/18/99, Vol. 49 Issue 43, p32
Features the Toyota Tundra sport utility vehicle. Manufacturer's data; Chassis; Dimensions; Suspension; Brakes; Wheels and tires; Capacities; Engine specifications; Drivetrain; Road test data; Comments from owners and the United States media on the car's features and characteristics.
- Toyota Likes to Talk About Trucks, Trucks, Trucks. Zachary, Katherine // Ward's Auto World;Nov2000, Vol. 36 Issue 11, p79
Provides information on the Sequoia sport utility vehicles of Toyota Motor Corp. Features of Sequoia; Benefits of the company's A-TRAC four-wheel drive system; Target market of the vehicle.
- Toyota Highlander. // Caribbean Business;2/22/2001, Vol. 29 Issue 7, p39
Features the Toyota Highlander sport utility vehicle. Offer of unit body construction and reduced height; Ergonomics features; Legroom and headroom at the rear section; Front seat features; Similarity to the Lexus RX300; Audio system; Other engineering features; Off-road capability; Price; Engine.
- Filling up leads to surprising find. // Farmer-Stockman;Jun2012, Vol. 102 Issue 6, p36
The article presents a highlight on the warnings printed on the gas cap of the Toyota RAV-4 sport utility vehicle.
- Toyota unleashes its new brute-ute. Rechtin, Mark // Automotive News;11/20/2000, Vol. 75 Issue 5904, p41
Features the 2001 Toyota Sequoia, a Japanese sport-utility vehicle. Engine specifications; Ultra-low emissions vehicle rating; Independent front and rear suspensions; Passenger capacity; Optional side airbags.
- Detroit Auto Show: Toyota Sequoia. Martinez, Jose // Caribbean Business;2/24/2000, Vol. 28 Issue 7, pCR7
Features the Toyota Sequoia sport utility vehicle. Technical specifications; Description of the vehicle's interior and exterior; Test-drive results.
- Battle of the Inches At Ford and Toyota. // Ward's Auto World;Jan2001, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p30
Focuses on the conflict between Ford Motor Co. and Toyota Motor Corp. of who has the most cargo area and ground clearance in its full-size sport utility vehicles. Comparison between Toyota Sequoia and Ford Expedition automobiles; Claims issued by both firms.
- NEXT-GEN SUV. Moyer, Michael // Popular Science;Jun2002, Vol. 260 Issue 6, p60
Features two next-generation sport utility vehicles. Toyota Scion bbX; Honda Element.
- Sequoia rivals Navigator's luxury, excels it on handling. Tully, Tom // Fort Worth Business Press;04/27/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 1
Evaluates the sport utility vehicle Toyota Sequoia. Engine; Transmission; Interior; Suspension; Performance; Cost.