Building the X-Type Infrastructure
- Jaguar close to finding buyer for Radford. Greenfield, Philip // Automotive Engineer;May97, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p12
Reports on plans of automobile manufacturing company Jaguar to stop finding buyer for its complete engine production plant Browns Lane factory in Coventry, England. Views of industrial auctioneer Henry Butcher on the sales campaign launched by the company; Other plants sold by the company;...
- Off-roading with a British accent. // AutoWeek;07/12/99, Vol. 49 Issue 29, p4
Reports on developments related to the luxury sector of automobile industry as of July 12, 1999. Includes the introduction of the year 2001 model Jaguar X400 automobile; Cadillac's plan to release a Sigma car with front-engine and rear-wheel-drive platform.
- Quickening cats. // AutoWeek;10/23/2000, Vol. 50 Issue 44, p8
Reports the plans of Jaguar to introduce several cars in the United States. Possible models to be introduced; Consideration for establishing the sedan car offerings; Estimation of the car prices; Details on X400 and X600 sports car models.
- Digest. // Automotive News;2/19/2001, Vol. 75 Issue 5917, p36
Reports developments on the automobile industry as of February 2001. Elimination of Hometown Auto Retailers Inc. from the Nasdaq listing; Retail price of the Jaguar X-Type sedan; Retirement of Dr. Gunnar Bark as board chairman of Autoliv Inc.
- Jaguar SUV muscles in. Rix, Jack // Auto Express;9/11/2013, Issue 1285, p8
Information on the new Jaguar C-X17 car is presented.
- Not just a new car but a new company. Wernle, Bradford // Automotive News Europe;02/26/2001, Vol. 6 Issue 5, p24
Features the Jaguar X-type lower-luxury sedan from Europe. Distinctions from previous Jaguar models; Target market; Disadvantage from competitors' models.
- NOVEMBER. // Auto Express;12/18/2013, Issue 1299, p106
The article offers developments on the automobile industry as of November 2013 including plans to launch the Porsche Macan car, launch of Jaguar F-Type CoupÃ© car, and launch of new tyre labels.
- CATS MEOW, TOYOTAS WOW. Stoll, John D.; Gritzinger, Bob // AutoWeek;4/28/2003, Vol. 53 Issue 17, p8
In addition to using the New York auto show stage to debut a new leaper logo, the first redesign of the hood trophy since 1960s, Jaguar showed the sketches of a future design based on Ian Callum's R Coupe concept. While some automakers spend auto show time forecasting the day hybrids will arrive...
- Jaguar restyled. // Asian Pacific Post;7/30/2009, p17
The article reports that the restyled Jaguar XJ automobile will celebrate its world debut at the Frankfurt Motor Show in Germany in September 2009.