- Enjoy your hospital stay. LAMANTIA, JONATHAN // Crain's New York Business;4/20/2015, Vol. 31 Issue 16, p0040
The article offers information on Sandy Myerson, the chief patient-experience officer of the 3,571-bed health system Mount Sinai hospital in New York City, New York.
- At Mount Sinai, Patient Itineraries Ease Worries. Goedert, Joseph // Healthdatamanagement.com;7/8/2014, p7
The article reports on the use of iPad computers by patients at the Mount Sinai Hospital in New York City for educational and entertainment purposes.
- Hospital Power Players: The Mount Sinai Hospital. // Food Management Exclusive Insight;10/26/2015, p4
The article focuses on food service and retail programs of The Mount Sinai Hospital in New York
- Hospital Power Players: Mount Sinai Roosevelt. // Food Management Exclusive Insight;10/26/2015, p7
The article offers information on Mount Sinai Hospital in Roosevelt, New York as one of the Hospital Power Players of the periodical "Food Management."
- Off the Charts. EDMONDSON, BRAD // American Scholar;Winter2016, Vol. 85 Issue 1, p17
The article focuses on the Tell Me More project in which medical students at New York City's Mount Sinai Hospital asked patients or their loved ones on personal questions and displayed the answers on posters near their beds. Topics covered include the need for a doctor to see a patient as a...
- The healing herbs. // India Today;1/25/2016, p1
The article discusses two studies done by the Mount Sinai Medical Center in the U.S. and Uppsala University in Sweden, which reveals that the toxins taken in the body through our cosmetics, apart from what we eat, are mainly responsible for obesity and storage of excess fat in the body. It...
- Disabled worker must request accommodation. // HR Specialist: New York Employment Law;Mar2016, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p1
The article discusses the New York City court case Martinez v. The Mount Sinai Hospital related to disabled worker and their request for reasonable accommodation.
- Holocaust trauma, other gene changes during life, may be inherited. Tobin, Andrew // Jewish Telegraphic Agency: 1922 to present;8/24/2015, p1
Every generation of Jews, it is thought, must learn the trauma of the Holocaust anew from parents or community.
- Mount Sinai NYU regroups as chief executive departs. Messina, Judith // Crain's New York Business;09/11/2000, Vol. 16 Issue 37, p4
Reports on the resignation of John Rowe as chief executive officer (CEO) of Mount Sinai NYU Health. Reasons for the resignation; Replacement for Rowe; Job responsibilities of the CEO.
- National Institutes of Health Awards Funds for Planning a Second Chelation Study. // Townsend Letter;Jan2016, Issue 390, p20
The article offers information on the South Florida-based independent, private, not-for-profit teaching hospital Mount Sinai Medical Center and international academic research organization Duke Clinical Research Institute (DCRI). It also announces that the hospital and the organization has...