- MedStar Health Revised To Positive by S&P. // Bond Buyer;2/14/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32070, p2
Reports that Standard & Poor's Corp. has revised its outlook to positive from negative on the bonds issued by District of Columbia and Maryland Health and Higher Educational Facilities Authority for MedStar Health Inc. Rating on outstanding debt; Improvement to the health system's financial profile.
- DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;4/23/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31123, p-39
Reports that rating agency Fitch Inc. downgraded the underlying rating of Washington D.C.-based MedStar Health Inc.'s bonds from BBB-plus to BBB. Revenue bonds that have been downgraded by the agency; Reason for Fitch's concerns regarding MedStar; Ratings of Standard & Poor's Corp. for the company.
- Pending buy leads to MedStar downgrade. Gardner, Jonathan // Modern Healthcare;05/22/2000, Vol. 30 Issue 21, p8
Deals with the downgrading of MedStar Health's bonds by Fitch IBCA. Reason for the decision of Fitch IBCA to downgrade its bonds; MedStar's operating loss from 1998 to the fiscal 2000; Number of physician practices shed by MedStar; Positive signs for MedStar.
- Moody's Upgrades Washington, D.C-Area Hospital System. Sanchez, Humberto // Bond Buyer;1/7/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32045, p4
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. upgraded to Baal from Baa2 the underlying rating on $762.8 million of MedStar Health's bonds issued through the District of Columbia and the Maryland Health & Higher Educational Facilities Authority. The rating agency also cited notable...
- Boston to Sell $200 Million in GOs and Bans. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;2/6/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31568, p4
Focuses on the proposed sale of multi-million dollar bonds and bond anticipation notes by Boston, Massachusetts. Electronic bidding system on which the bonds and notes are being priced; Components that make up the deal; Bond ratings by various rating agencies.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;9/25/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31727, p2
Reports developments related to the bond market in the U.S. as of September 2003. Marketing of general obligation bonds; Improvement of the bond rating of Catholic Healthcare West; Decline of the bond rating of the Massachusetts Health and Educational Facilities Authority.
- Endangered Issues. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;9/25/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31727, p31
Reports on the declining rating on zoo bonds issued by Palm Beach County by Fitch Ratings in Florida.
- Hillcrest Stays Put. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;10/3/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31733, p43
Reports on the bond rating for the outstanding Series 2000 bonds of the Montana Health Facilities Authority.
- GOs to Go. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;10/3/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31733, p43
Reports on the rating for state general obligation bonds in Nevada.