- Wholesale Sales, Inventories Gain. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;12/10/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31778, p2
Reports inventories of merchant wholesaler. Assessment of inventories level; Sales growth.
- Inventories Up 1.0% While Wholesale Sales Slip 0.8%. Temple-West, Patrick // Bond Buyer;4/11/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33497, p2
The article reports on the performance of wholesale inventories in the U.S. which increased by 1% in February 2011 as wholesale sales declined by 0.8%.
- Wholesale sales almost unchanged. // Infomat: A Weekly Review;03/02/2001, p3
Deals with the wholesale sales in Canada for the year 2000. Decline in the sales of several products; Growth in the value of inventories held by wholesalers; Improvement on the growth rate of several provinces in Canada.
- Wholesale sales up in nearly all provinces. // Infomat: A Weekly Review;01/12/2001, p4
Reports on the increase in wholesale sales in Canada in October 2000. Sectors reporting the largest increases; Provinces which reported sales increases; Value of inventories.
- Sales Data Indicate Economy Cooling. Fields-White, Monee // American Banker;6/7/2000, Vol. 165 Issue 109, p28
Reports that sales at United States wholesalers rose more slowly in April 2000 than the month before, while inventories grew faster, suggesting that demand has started to cool at the wholesale level, according to a report by the Commerce Department. Sales of nondurable goods; Inventories of...
- Wholesale Sales Unchanged in Oct. Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;12/12/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31035, p2
Reports on the inventories of merchant wholesalers in the United States for October 2000.
- Inventories Up 0.8%, Sales Dip 1.0% in Aug. Yong Lim // Bond Buyer;10/10/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 32980, p2
The article reports on the 0.8% increase in inventories of merchant wholesalers in the U.S. as of August 2008, based on the data released by the Commerce Department.
- Wholesale Inventories Up 1.1 %; Sale.s Rise 2.0%. Siegel, Gary // Bond Buyer;11/13/2012, Vol. 382 Issue 33812, p8
The article reports that the U.S. wholesale inventories have increased up by 1.1 percent while wholesale sales have risen up by 2.0 percent in September 2012.
- Inventories Increase 0.6%, Sales Up 0.8% in February. Temple-West, Patrick // Bond Buyer;4/12/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33297, p2
The article reports on the increase in wholesale inventories in February 2010, which surpassed the estimates of economists for the biggest gain in three months based on the statement issued by the U.S. Department of Commerce.
- Inventories, Sales Up in August. Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;10/12/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 30994, p2
Reports on the inventories of merchant wholesalers in the United States in August 2000. Inventories of durable and non-durable goods.