Form ADV Good News, Bad News Syndrome
- FSA sets out framework for electronic reporting. Henshall, Angela // Money Marketing;4/8/2004, p20
Reports that the British Financial Services Authority (FSA) has introduced regulations that will compel IFAs to file regulatory returns electronically and provide detailed information about their firms on a six-monthly basis. Regulator to use the information about firms' financial health and...
- HIPAA: Another Deadline Coming. Haseldine, Jane E. // Review of Optometry;11/15/2002, Vol. 139 Issue 11, p5
Focuses on the deadline for an electronic filing in optometry under the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA). Creation of standardized code for optometric practice at HIPAA; Schedule of the compliancy deadline; Compliance of optometrists with privacy standard rule of HIPAA.
- How toâ€¦ use an e-filing system for payroll. Hall, Liz; Wigham, Ross // Personnel Today;3/11/2003, p31
Focuses on the proper use of an electronic filing system for payrolls. Description of electronic filing system; Duration for filing return depending upon number employees in a company; Criteria for selection of best method for electronic filing system for a company; Contact address to attain...
- Sparing some expense. Baraban, Regina S. // Crain's New York Business;02/23/98, Vol. 14 Issue 8, p22
Focuses on the use of an expense-report filing system by employees at Philip Morris Incorporated (PMI). Details on the system; When the system was installed at the company; How this effects expenditure in the company; Information on what companies are doing to combat the rising cost of business...
- SEDAR launch moved to new year. // Canadian Banker;Nov/Dec96, Vol. 103 Issue 6, p10
Announces the postponement of the introduction of Canada's new system for electronic filing of securities from October 1, 1996, to January 1, 1997. Reasons for delay.
- Electronic filing services. // Practical Accountant;Nov97 Buyer's Guide, Vol. 30 Issue 11, p32
Presents an index of providers of electronic filing services for accountants. Addresses and contact information.
- Dump the 'ABCs' of computer reports. McNamara, A.J. // Industrial Safety & Hygiene News;May2002, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p3A
Explores the benefits of using computers in organizing customer files in industrial distribution. Time-savings average; Reduction of costs; Improvement of collection results.
- Hill County implements E-filing mandate. // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);6/11/2014, Vol. 27 Issue 23, p1
The article reports that Hill County in Texas is expected to implement electronic filing on all civil process papers.
- Sharp Electronics introduces low-cost optical filing system. // Best's Review / Property-Casualty Insurance Edition;Jun96, Vol. 97 Issue 2, p98
Reports on the debut of Sharp Electronics Corp.'s EP-3000 electronic filing system. Features; Applications; Contact information.