- Sign of a Maturing Profession. Tuttle, Marv // Journal of Financial Planning;Feb1997, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p10
Cites the `Journal of Financial Planning' as a barometer of the financial planning profession's growth. Author's recollection of the jou
- Long-Term Care. Peck, Maureen // Journal of Financial Planning;Sep2004, Vol. 17 Issue 9, p10
This section looks back over several articles on long-term care insurance discussed in previous issues of the "Journal of Financial Planning."
- The Value of Long-Term Care Insurance. Birnbaum, Bruce L. // CPA Journal;Apr99, Vol. 69 Issue 4, p65
Provides guidance in planning for long-term care insurance. Rules and planning techniques under Medicaid; Explanation on partnership policies; Changes in tax incentives.
- Long-term care an integral part of financial planning. Thaw, Jack // Westchester County Business Journal;03/20/2000, Vol. 39 Issue 12, p21
Gives advice on planning for the purchase of a long-term care insurance policy in the United States. Qualifications for benefits; Availability of protection for the insured's assets.
- LTC--threat or opportunity? Jelley, Colin // Money Marketing;10/25/2001, p74
Comments on the proposal of the British government to split the long-term care funding between living cost, housing cost and personal care. Terms under the proposal; Problems associated with the funding; Recommendations for financial authorities.
- TEN YEARS AGO IN THE JOURNAL. // Journal of Financial Planning;Dec1997, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p17
Talks about the focus of the `Journal of Financial Planning' in 1987. Examination of the uniqueness of the small business owners; Information on behavioral finance.
- Reader SPOTCHECK. // Journal of Financial Planning;Dec1997, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p21
Presents the results of a survey on various finance issues that reflect the `Journal of Financial Planning' readers' opinion as of October 24, 1997. Rating on the business climate for the practice of financial planning; Weightings for various categories of moderate-risk portfolio for clients;...
- STARTING OFF RIGHT: Retirement planning resolutions for the new year. McCallen, Joan // Public Management (00333611);Dec2009, Vol. 91 Issue 11, p26
The article offers steps for developing well-rounded financial and retirement savings plan. First, is to set a budget monthly or annually in order to determine future ticket items. Second is to have personal savings which can be a vital part of a financial planning strategy for a long-term. To...
- A Financial Q&A for Women. Sweetser, Susan // BusinessWest;Nov2004, Vol. 21 Issue 7, p52
Presents a personal finance management question-and-answer guide for women in the United States. Identification of financial goals; Financial protection for loved ones; Preparation of wills; Long-term care insurance for parents; Retirement planning; 401(k) contributions planning; Use of credit...