Clients More Difficult to Retain…
- Phoenix Recruits Four. Randall, Danielle // Investment Management Weekly;8/26/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 33, p5
Announces the appointment of fund managers Venita Olsen, Martha Spano, Ingrid van Weenen and Newlin Rankin at Phoenix Investment Partners.
- Clients More Difficult to Retain, Advisors Say. // On Wall Street;Feb2001, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p14
Discusses the results of a survey conducted by Yankelovich Partners company for Phoenix Investment Partners on advisor-client relationships. Difficulty experienced by advisers in retaining clients; Sources of the negative influence on clients; Ways by which advisers can improve client retention.
- Slow Down, Educate Clients, Lynch Tells NAVA. Koco, Linda // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;10/23/2000, Vol. 104 Issue 43, p3
Reports that financial advisers need to educate clients in order for them to make investment choices. Analogy in picking an investment; Factors to be considered in working with clients; Significance of flexibility in searching for the right investment.
- Bear Market Companion. Gresham, Stephen D. // On Wall Street;Nov2002, Vol. 12 Issue 11, p83
Examines challenges to the relationship between investment managers and their clients. Background on the performance of the equity market; Choices offered to clients; Preparation of a recovery plan.
- How Many Clients? Gresham, Stephen D. // On Wall Street;May2001, Vol. 11 Issue 5, p99
Deals with the optimal number of clients issue among financial advisors. Statistics on the rewards of cutting back the number of clients; Client-to-advisor ratio at Goldman Sachs; Reasons for the reluctance of financial advisors to reduce the number of its clients; Key to refining client ranks.
- What's Your RVP? Karasik, Paul // On Wall Street;Apr2003, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p80
Discusses the significance for financial advisors of knowing and communicating their Relationship Value Proposition (RVP). Tips in creating RVP; Discussion on the essential elements of RVP; Ways to communicate the RVP.
- NEWS BRIEFS. // Pensions & Investments;11/26/2001, Vol. 29 Issue 24, p38
Reports several issues related to business in the United States. Plan of Phoenix Investment Partners Ltd. to acquire majority interest in Kayne Anderson Rudnick Investment Management; Progress on US endowments and foundations; Launch of the Evergreen Alternative Investment Group by the Evergreen...
- Phoenix Sovereign CBO Completed. Colomer, Nora // Private Placement Letter;09/11/2000, Vol. 18 Issue 36, p7
Reports that Phoenix Investments Partners Ltd. has completed a cash flow emerging markets collateralized bond obligation (CBO) in September 2000. Information on the CBO, dubbed Phoenix Global Sovereign CBO; Rate of the bonds.
- Phoenix CBO Re-Tooled After Attacks. EH // Private Placement Letter;10/22/2001, Vol. 19 Issue 40, p2
Focuses on Phoenix Investment Partners' preparation to re-launch its multimillion private placement deal. Impact of the September 11 terrorist attacks in the U.S.; Percentage of the initial proposed collateral pool; Reconfiguration of the asset pool.