- First, the most immediate concerns. // Accounting Technology;Jan/Feb2000, Vol. 16 Issue 1, pSR-10
Lists financial planning concerns in the United States. Includes retirement distribution planning; Budget and cash flow management; Retirement planning.
- Planning With Annuities: An Agent's-Eye View. Schuster, Betty J. // LAN: Life Association News;Jun99, Vol. 94 Issue 6, p114
Focuses on retirement planning. Examples of the financial needs analysis process; Variables should be considered in disability income and life insurance planning.
- The Value of Advisors. Ruth, James P. // Advisor Today;Feb2002, Vol. 97 Issue 2, p20
Discusses some of the few important questions that people should answer as they approach their retirement age. Social security; Retirement plans; Asset allocation.
- 10 Ways to Make Your Money Grow. Loeb, Marshall // ABA Journal;Mar86 Supplement, Vol. 72, p12
Presents tips on retirement planning. Opening of individual retirement and Keogh accounts; Taking full advantage of tax-saving opportunities; Maintaining liquid savings; Keeping an up-to-date will.
- More to manage. Lewers // Indiana Business Magazine;Nov99, Vol. 43 Issue 11, p24
Focuses on retirement planning in the United States. Retirement in the context of an overall financial plan; Setting of goals with the help of financial planners.
- Retirement plans safe even after Enron. Holt, R. Jared // Las Vegas Business Press;5/6/2002, Vol. 19 Issue 18, p5
Reports developments on employer-sponsored retirement plans as of May 2002. Use of the stocks of the employer for financial assistance; Limitations of deductible contributions; Implementation of rules in distributing the accounts of the employees.
- Financial planning. // Practical Accountant;Dec2000, Vol. 33 Issue 12, p24
Reports developments related to corporate financial and retirement plans in the United States as of December 2000. Effect of financial planning practices on the maintenance of service quality; Details on the increasing use of cash balance; Information on small pension plan report waiver.
- financial milestones. // Women in Business;Mar/Apr2003, Vol. 55 Issue 2, p30
Presents advice on financial planning and management. First day to obtain a Social Security number; Kiddie tax; Retirement planning.
- Long-term benefits. Hely, Susan // Money (Australia Edition);Oct2011, Issue 139, p26
The article offers information on a case of personal finance management in preparation for the retirement of a sexagenarian couple.