How would you like to pay?
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;7/9/2004, Issue 5396, p5
Presents news briefs of interest to the furniture industry in Great Britain, compiled as of July 2004. Explosion at the plant room of Joinery & Timber Creations; Sales growth at Fired Earth; Percentage of Hitachi Capital Consumer Finance customers who switched to online authorization for...
- Reward in Reverse. Clark, Ken // Chain Store Age;Oct2004, Vol. 80 Issue 10, p150
Offers observation on the extra fee charged by home-furnishings company IKEA AB in Great Britain to every customer who will use their credit cards in purchasing a product. Explanation on a credit card; Remarks from Clive Cashman, corporate communications manager at IKEA in the U.S.; States that...
- FEATURE BACKCHAT. // Cabinet Maker;3/28/2014, Issue 5778, p34
The article offers the insights of several furniture and homewares retailers in England about how will the British Financial Conduct Authority's (FCA) assumption of consumer credit's regulatory control in April 2014 affect their business and whether they are prepared for it. Among the retailers...
- Enesco in accents for the long haul. Butler, Nancy // Home Accents Today;Nov2000, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p14
Reports the launching of Milieu home accent division by Enesco Home Gallery in North Carolina. Target of the company on existing gift retailers; Expansion of license programs; Introduction of product lines at the International Home Furnishings Market.
- Survey suggests specialization on wane. Butler, Nancy // Home Accents Today;Nov2000, Vol. 15 Issue 11, pS2
Presents a survey on lamps and lighting by Home Accents Today in the United States. Dependence of vendors on foreign sourcing; Dominance of specialty stores among retail sales; Participation of small businesses in the survey; Impact of the survey on the home accent furniture industry.
- Universe Study: Who answered the survey. // Home Accents Today;Dec2000, Vol. 15 Issue 12, pS22
Discusses the United States home furnishings industry report '2000 Universe Study,' released by the 'Home Accents Today' magazine as of December 2000. Home furnishings vendors who participated in the study; Retail channels.
- MARKET EVENTS. // Home Accents Today;Jul2008, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p100
A calendar of events for the home accent industry in the U.S. in 2008 is presented, including the New York International Gift Fair from August 16 to 21, the Ankasa Open House-Home Textiles Market Week Reception in New York City on August 16, and the Barefoot Contessa-Celebrity Appearance and...
- Dwellings, Post & Gray open in Asheville, N.C. // Home Accents Today;Feb2010, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p41
This section offers news briefs on home furnishings store openings as of February 2010 including Dwellings and Post & Gray which both opened a new location in Asheville, North Carolina.
- Event overlap has no impact on rugs. Wyman, Lissa // Furniture/Today;7/21/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 45, p49
Highlights the Atlanta Gift and Home Accents Show in Atlanta, Georgia. Presentation of latest style of rug products; Exhibitors of the event; Venue of exhibition.